The online racing simulator
name changes [user suggests the ability to change user name]
title says it all Smile
This is like one of those marketing trick roadside bilboards that are either completely empty or have just one dot or something making you to think about it for days, what it may be for. Then after some good amount of time they release the idea in an updated bilboard and bam, you can't get it out of your head and eventually buy their product/s Smile

I admit, good try man.
Ok, all I’m saying is to be able to change official name, would be great especially for me lol. Nothing crazy, even better if there is a limit to how many name changes you can have
Oh, I see, you mean to change the LFS username.

Ok, suppose it's possible, what happens to all the records in LFSworld and server statistics, will they be automatically transferred by use of magic to the new username? Any solution here would result in such a mess.

I think a much better option would be the ability to "unlink" a certain LFS license (S1, S2, or S3) and transfer it to a newly created username. That way, you will anyway have to start from scratch with the stats, but at least you don't have to pay for a new license.
Quote from subUwU :title says it all Smile

It's not exact information, but I've heard that LFS.net can change your username every 6 months. Either the right to change the name of this newly opened account once after 6 months or the right to change the name every 6 months. Send an e-mail to get detailed information about this subject. https://www.lfs.net/mailus
It would also be confusing when you read old posts and people are talking to usernames that are nowhere to be found.

Silly and badly chosen nicknames are part of the internet. Embrace it.
I know one old forum that was founded around a shooter game long time ago.
Many people have those typical gamer nicks because they registered as 14yo kids.
25 years later nobody cares the about the game anymore.
Now you see [K!llah]BigGunz or MasterSlayer666 post about what is the best lawn mower or discuss suits and ties. Tilt
There is always a "premium" solution to username change - buy a new account.
With the current working system, usernames are unique and are used for everything in LFS. Many people could avoid permanent bans with this option because that's what we use in LFS.

BTW. Imagine if Scawen changed his username.
No, we do not change user names and we will not start to do so.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG