The online racing simulator
England Performance
(17 posts, started )
England Performance
I know that quite a lot of you don't support football or if you do, you don't support England. Please don't post any disrespectfull posts here lol.

Anyway,

what do you think about our performance against Northern Ireland tonight and do you think Sven should go?
geussing that we're not much of the football type then?? lol
2 words.

shocking
You should arrange a friendly against the Scots, and if you lose....
But that Beckham kid should be kicked too. He's too old for the wing and can't tackle so he's useless in the middle too.

But the more important question: should Lothar Matheus go from the bench of the Hungarian national side?
(After todays last minute defeat against Sweden in an interview he mentioned Ibrahimovic's goal as a 'F*cking goal':-)
#5 - Myst
Sub standard performance. NI deserved their moment of glory.

Sven, don't know what he is thinking of at the moment, but it ain't working,
We (the Dutch) have beaten you Scots with 6-0!!
Muahahaha WE kick ass!
Quote from slik660 :illepall Ok I know I`m Scottish, so it doesnt count but I think its a silly game anyway , I mean 22 grown men chasing a sheep`s bladder up and down a field for an hour and a half , , , Phew ! I`m worn out just thinkin about it

What? You play it with Haggis? In Austria, we use pig leather

Anyway, neither I can find the appeal of this sport. But the most alarming part about football (or soccer for you american fellows): Even though the Austrian National Team is AT LEVEL with Burkina Faso, there are many Austrians who fanatically believe that "we" can compete with Germany, England or France...
Totally disgusting.

You have a field of 11 professinal, world clas,s millonaire players who can't string together a pass, and that can't get a shot on goal.

Sven's reactions to how his players was also DISGUSTING, the guy is supposed to be top drawer manager and all he can do when his players are playing that badly is sit there and DO NOTHING, Mclaren was doing all the talking.

Now all the media will blame Sven, ok, he should go he is not the type of manager we need, BUT, a field of 11 pro players should be able to motivate themselves enough to at least pass the ball or get a shot of goal.

Sack the manager, and sack the 11 overpayed fops they call the england team, get people in the team that actually want to play for their country and are hungry for victory

Dan.
I was disapointed with Wales' performance against Poland, but after the game they mentioned the England score, that put a big smile on my face.

I believe it's the 4-5-1 formation Sven has started using that is bringing out these poor performances. The only player that seems to suit it is Beckham, and he isn't really on his best form at the moment. Beckham is always the first to be criticised, and I think it is really unfair. He is playing fairly well, the best in the England squad at the moment, but he is taking the most stick for it.

John Toshack for England Coach I say, bring Hughes (or Coleman) back to Wales
Quote from Zoli81 :But the more important question: should Lothar Matheus go from the bench of the Hungarian national side?

never! our performance has improved a lot since Matthaus is our coach, so I don't get it why should he go :?
Quote from Hummer :never! our performance has improved a lot since Matthaus is our coach, so I don't get it why should he go :?

Szerintem sem kéne. Tegnap tényleg jók voltunk, de sajnos sztem Lothar el fog menni, rohadtul elege van az egészből... Germans are born to be winners.

BTW I love listening to English people when they whine about football and cricket How's the Ashes series guys?
Quote from Zoli81 :Szerintem sem kéne. Tegnap tényleg jók voltunk, de sajnos sztem Lothar el fog menni, rohadtul elege van az egészből...

My thoughts exactly...

sprechen englische bitte!
lol @ Will
Quote from ayrton senna 87 :My thoughts exactly...

sprechen englische bitte!

hmm... quite an exotic approach to persuade hungarians to speak english by talking german...
Quote from snewham :I know that quite a lot of you don't support football or if you do, you don't support England. Please don't post any disrespectfull posts here lol.

Quote from slik660 :illepall Ok I know I`m Scottish, so it doesnt count but I think its a silly game anyway , I mean 22 grown men chasing a sheep`s bladder up and down a field for an hour and a half , , , Phew ! I`m worn out just thinkin about it

thanks for reading the first post and for your valued contribution to this topic
#16 - tpa
Ohne England - Fahrn' Wir Zur Wm!

Hey!

Ohne England - Fahrn' Wir Zur Wm!

when you think of it its kinda silly to go around the same track for hour after hour, hunting down tenth after tenth on your pb.

But its fun, isn't it? I'm glad people have different interests.

England Performance
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG