The online racing simulator
Round 6 Complaints Thread
If you have any complaints regarding round 6 (Aston Club Reverse) put them here, please.
race 01
lap 10
M. Pesonen on T1... came across unnecessarily!
#3 - sokke
Race 1
Lap 2
#43 A.Kirschetorte on T1... Bumped me unnecessarily!
#4 - Dru
Complaint - Race 3 was not worth Triple Points
Quote from Dru :Complaint - Race 3 was not worth Triple Points

You came up with the schedule, and should have made it triple points if you wanted it so
Appeal DISMISSED
#6 - Dru
Quote from JohnUK89 :You came up with the schedule, and should have made it triple points if you wanted it so
Appeal DISMISSED

lol

hmmmm

did i have a rule in place to over rule the admins
Quote from StableX :race 01
lap 10
M. Pesonen on T1... came across unnecessarily!

During T1 #43 A. Kirschetorte and #10 M.Pesonen were racing closely, and contacted a few times, making Kirschetorte's car oversteer. Pesonen stayed on the throttle through the incident, and as a result the two contacted again, flipping Kirschetorte's car.

Because of this Pesonen loses the points he scored in race 1. The other races are unaffected.
Quote from sokke :Race 1
Lap 2
#43 A.Kirschetorte on T1... Bumped me unnecessarily!

Coming into T1 #43 A.Kirschetorte ran into the back of #12 R.Salama. Kirschetorte did not use full brakes coming into T1, and as a result knocked Salama into a spin. He then broke Rule 1.7 by not allowing him back past.

Since Kirschetorte did not complete the race there is no effective penalty that can be applied. Kirschetorte is therefore warned not to allow this to happen again.
Race 3
Lap 1, turn one
#53, Seniorita Sam Hopkinson came across and bumped me off the road, couldn't see properly but looked like he turned without looking and knocked me off the track into gravel.
#10 - Dru
Quote from mcintyrej :Race 3
Lap 1, turn one
#53, Seniorita Sam Hopkinson came across and bumped me off the road, couldn't see properly but looked like he turned without looking and knocked me off the track into gravel.

have to seen the replay Jack?

I say this as in the replay i have Sam was in a dodgy collision with the car infront of him (baker) and the car pitched that way.. don't think there was anything that could be done and certainly not intentional

Infact if you ride onboard with sam he is only EVER turning right not left which confirms the physics bung/dodgy collision system that sent his car left.
Quote from Dru :have to seen the replay Jack?

I say this as in the replay i have Sam was in a dodgy collision with the car infront of him (baker) and the car pitched that way.. don't think there was anything that could be done and certainly not intentional

Infact if you ride onboard with sam he is only EVER turning right not left which confirms the physics bung/dodgy collision system that sent his car left.

Thanks for sorting it out Dru!
#12 - Dru
Agreed with Dru, although he shouldn't be making decisions since he's a racer.

Appeal DISMISSED
#14 - Dru
Quote from JohnUK89 :Agreed with Dru, although he shouldn't be making decisions since he's a racer.

Appeal DISMISSED

I'm not making decisions I'm giving my opinion as an impartial advisor
The complaints window is now closed.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG