The online racing simulator
Simsox up for sale
(28 posts, started )
I take it everyone here bagging sim sox have never used a pair?
I always wear mine when I race, that says it all for me.
Well I just ask myself if it is beneficial to actually have one for a racing sim.

Does it make you faster? --- Probably not. People use shoes, plain socks, sandals, whatever... having anything that slides on the pedal or grips on the pedal is all up to driver's preference, and a SimSox is no different than just padded neoprene. Not all fast drivers use a SimSox, it really isn't a necessary item to have, that is what I am getting at here.

Does it really make you that much more comfortable? ----Probably does, but I guess if your foot has arthritis or you grow tired in short or long races, then maybe it might meet that criteria for a buyer.
They are definately better than plain old socks, neoprene socks will probably be almost as good but then they don't come with a nice LFS logo on them do they?
Anyway with all the negativity in this thread and bagging dE being the 'in thing' these days I just wanted to say that I like them and I'm glad I bought a pair, that's all

btw, dE certainly have/had their problems with customer service but as far as their products are concerned they're top class, I also have an LFS polo and it's very nice and very good quality.

Simsox up for sale
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG