The online racing simulator
Quote from JO53PHS :What is you're friend's licensed username? Is he active on the forum?

You sound genuine enough to me...

My friend's racer name is csige791 aka. ASR Csige791. Member of ASR Team. He's not very active in the forums, and in the game too, that's why he let me to use his licence. But leave him a PM, or search him on our page: www.advancedsimracing.com where you can find an email adress...
Ok, you can enter
Finally. Thanks JO53PHS! And sorry guys, but don't think that I'm an another cheater, hacker, cracker boy. NO! The simple answer, for why I'm not bought the licence is, that since september my internet connection is very poor, and I have no choice, to change my connection,or the company. I can't play online, cause my ping is somewhere between 1900-3000 ms...Big LAG unfortunetly. I just hope that it will be good, and I can buy my licence.....Once again. Sorry

Regards

Sanchez

And sorry for my bad english.
What's J@tko? My english is not bad, it's very bad? or what?
It's good
Quote from ASR Sanchez :What's J@tko? My english is not bad, it's very bad? or what?

Your english is just about perfect lol
Thanks! It's not perfect, but that's why I've started to use the forum, to learn a little bit enlgish. So now, a question. Quote: "
As usual, a preview pic of no bigger than 400px on one edge". My preview picture is 500x400. Is that a problem, or no? And the another question is, that this competition is weekly? Every week a new theme, if I understand it correct.
Attached images
preview.JPG
final.JPG
My bad try.

Final entry
Attached images
final entry hig.jpg
final entry low.jpg
wheres AA and high-res textures?
Almost finished entry, should be in by 2morrow.
I haz done

Final Entry

Attached images
Rainy Landscape.jpg
Rainy Landscape Preview.jpg
JOS3PH5's is my favourite so far...
-
(J@tko) DELETED by J@tko
Good work JO53PHS! My first idea was the rain too, but I've decided to make that pic, with 2-3 colours and a lil of lighting. But your rain is good. In what program was it made? Photoshop?
Maybe for an another theme I'll try to make some rain effects.
@jo53phs: Awesome Work!!!
Simplicity FTW! Final Entry!
Attached images
westhill.jpg
west_prev.jpg
Westhill on rainy season

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG