The online racing simulator
Lfs2 Moive (drift)
(7 posts, started )
Lfs2 Moive (drift)
<embed src="http://closed4u.pe.kr/dboard/data/file/movie/200508191747309986.wmv">
#3 - ORION
I doubt that you have a LFS2 video, since LFS2 doesnt exist (yet). LFS S2 is the name of the thing
#4 - KeMoT
Quite nice.
Upload it to LFS MOVIES PIT upload account, don't waste your web space.
Don't forget to pack it before uploading.
Quote from ORION :I doubt that you have a LFS2 video, since LFS2 doesnt exist (yet). LFS S2 is the name of the thing

Damn you beat me to it!

But I expect Ian H would love an opportunity to bash the apparent lack of intelligence in 'most' drifters...
Quote from tristancliffe :But I expect Ian H would love an opportunity to bash the apparent lack of intelligence in 'most' drifters...

Thank you for ' '. Probably the friendliest drifters you could meet are those that are active on lfs-torque.net forums. And they are not idiots at all People organising competitions/events, people who make nice movies imo(Xtreme, Sam, me??? , Jibber and a few others), some awesome skinners and so on. Unfortunally I can't tell really myself how 'most' of drifters are nowadays as I'm rarely on drift servers, and if I am then usually on private ones. It's just quite sad to hear, as I don't remember people talking like that back in early S1 days. Could be that the reason is the popularity of lfs that increases quite fast. But oh well, whatever. No point in discussing this(as it won't help anyone) I guess.
I agree with Kamkor. Don't judge drifters from a few morons who can barely drift in the first place. LFS-T is my home, and that's not going to change no matter how many stuipid people come into the LFS community.

/rant.

Video doesn't work for me, perhaps because of mozilla?

Lfs2 Moive (drift)
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG