The online racing simulator
Olfsl '08 Last race pool 2
(11 posts, started )
#1 - klid
nice pic

low fps, shift+f, almost default cameras and so on.....
#3 - klid
thnx man!!!
lol..
#5 - G!NhO
not very good...
Well, what shal I say? Uhm, well it's not THAT bad either. 4/10 from me, that's fair I think.
#8 - klid
whatever you like man, it's just a video!
#9 - Ogijs
I Would like to give you some tips

1) Fix the low FPS (film in slowmotion, then speed it up) (i think its not possible with wmm )
2) use shift + F
3) if you film a incam, the car should have a steering wheel
4) hopefully you could film not just one cars actions, but many cars , really racing for the win.
5) use different camera angles.

Theses ar my little suggestions, its your choice to take them into account or not

If this was a first try it's not so bad, if this wasnt your first try, not so good
#10 - klid
Quote from Ogijs :I Would like to give you some tips

1) Fix the low FPS (film in slowmotion, then speed it up) (i think its not possible with wmm )
2) use shift + F
3) if you film a incam, the car should have a steering wheel
4) hopefully you could film not just one cars actions, but many cars , really racing for the win.
5) use different camera angles.

Theses ar my little suggestions, its your choice to take them into account or not

If this was a first try it's not so bad, if this wasnt your first try, not so good

thnx a lot man!!!
I know, it was little quickly and I forgot too many things...
I want to give more attention to "mobius[1g]" in this video, I f##ked up his race
That's my second video...
here is the first: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS3pwyzpczw
no problem

btw your firstr video is practically better than the second! Please spend more time cencentrating on what you are doing and it will come out fine

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG