The online racing simulator
Inevitable picture thread
(2665 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Crashgate3 :

Reminds me the quote from H.G.Wells. (lets see if I've quoted it correctly now)

"It was a woman that drove me to drink, and I never thanked her for that"
That was.. unexpected.
Whiskey for everyone.. on me.. :drink:
this one made me lol.
Quote from STF :That was.. unexpected.
Whiskey for everyone.. on me.. :drink:
this one made me lol.

lol, eh, eww
Haha, that dude got to be a slow one, since he didn't notice THAT before he uploaded it somewhere <.<
Quote from The Very End :Haha, that dude got to be a slow one, since he didn't notice THAT before he uploaded it somewhere <.<

Not only that, who sits naked in the middle of the day in your hous? lol, that's just weird.
i'd do it.. if im alone...
I can't rememeber where I saw it, but there's a good one of a someone selling a stainless steel kettle on ebay and someone's noticed that from the reflection, they've took the picture naked.
Do you guys remember the ugly chick on bodybuilder's car thing?

Guess what, the original thread is closed

I got reminded of it because I saw her pics on a networking site, someone claiming to be the girl, living in Brussels, Belgium (yea right).
Quote from sgt.flippy :Do you guys remember the ugly chick on bodybuilder's car thing?

Guess what, the original thread is closed

I got reminded of it because I saw her pics on a networking site, someone claiming to be the girl, living in Brussels, Belgium (yea right).

And forgot to mention: she doesn't seem to allow all messages, so "she" probably takes out al the ones which tell the truth about the pics, but it's funny as hell seeing guys say she's hot, has a wonderful smile and shit like that
It's Jesus lol

If you zoom in, you'll see a Xbox logo.
Even more to see your house.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Even more to see your house.

Even more to see the inside of a dog's behind. Back to topic,

Quote from Bose321 :Even more to see the inside of a dog's behind. Back to topic,

wuahuah nice one
Quote from Bose321 :Even more to see the inside of a dog's behind. Back to topic,

What was this supposed to be in the first place. I get that it looks like dick and etc. but what's the original intention of it? A tuxedo?

EDIT: oh, it is a requirement that you need to wear a tuxedo or etc. to get in
Quote from Hyperactive :What was this supposed to be in the first place. I get that it looks like dick and etc. but what's the original intention of it? A tuxedo?

EDIT: oh, it is a requirement that you need to wear a tuxedo or etc. to get in

I still don't see that to be honest.
no the balls and the actual penis is the hat of the chef, the head of the penis is also the head of the chef (dickhead), the rest is just his clothes.
Quote from G!NhO :no the balls and the actual penis is the hat of the chef, the head of the penis is also the head of the chef (dickhead), the rest is just his clothes.

Haha, now i see it.
So I don't have a perverted mine. I didn't understand what was wrong with it, first I thought some stupid american didn't understand what "entrez" meant and thought it was a typ-o.
Then after a while I saw the penis..
This thread is closed

Inevitable picture thread
(2665 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG