The online racing simulator
Official LFS Beer Thread
(212 posts, started )
Grolsch always gives me terrible, terrible hangovers.

A few years ago when I was university, I spent the evening drinking Grolsch and fell asleep on top of my bed.

I woke up the next morning, fully clothed, *massively* dehydrated, and to top it, I'd spent the past 2 hours or so lying in full view of the sun streaming through my window.

My head was not a well head.
i dont like beer, makes me wanna puke
Last weekend:

+

+

Santa Fe Brewing Co.'s State Pen Imperial Porter (750ml)
i switched over to whiskey
Go away :sadbanana
Double Bastard is beautifully magnificent beer.
TITS 'N ASS!

Quote from unseen :I used to work at the Belhaven brewery, which was nice. Free cases of beer each month. I always have liked a pint of Best ever since.

However, now it`s gotta be McEwan`s Champion. Never has a finer pint passed my lips. Definitely recommended to give it a shot if you like a nice heavy and haven`t tried it

A man who knows his ales. Superb stuff, always a pleasure to quaff
i'm not a beer guy, but when i drink beer i prefer PILSEN:

fosters + devils bit cider...

snake bit FTW !
I have a question for anyone who knows.

How comes UK cans are normally 440ml? Rather than say 330ml often seen on the continent?
Sippin' on some K1664 right now.

E: DTrott, because it's a pint. Before we all changed to metric measurements.
Despite me possibly infringing a number of copyrights, "there can be only one" This is it!..............

Quote from danthebangerboy :Despite me possibly infringing a number of copyrights, "there can be only one" This is it!..............

I'm so proud, I'm crying!!! :bowdown:
haaaaaleluja
Found this just now, had to post it...

just discovered paulandier beer...

nice full body pint for less then a einoken...

Handy drink...
Quote from amp88 :1 imperial pint (the one we us ... e UK) is actually 568 mls.

That's a proper pint. Pisses me off to no end getting ripped off with girly, fancy-pants little "pints" around here.

A real pint is 20 imperial ounces. Not 16 American ounces. Not bloody 12 ounces, like I've gotten before. No wonder it was so cheap, it was barely a half-pint! A 12 oz beer glass is a worthless object and an affront to the proper beer experience.
Quote from Lateralus :That's a proper pint. Pisses me off to no end getting ripped off with girly, fancy-pants little "pints" around here.

A real pint is 20 imperial ounces. Not 16 American ounces. Not bloody 12 ounces, like I've gotten before. No wonder it was so cheap, it was barely a half-pint! A 12 oz beer glass is a worthless object and an affront to the proper beer experience.

What's worse is going to a festival and being sold a bottle of lager that's been poured into a pint glass and only takes up about 2/3 of the glass then being charged £4.00 for it.

True story!
Lol you need to buy the cans my friend.

Official LFS Beer Thread
(212 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG