The online racing simulator

Poll : Please choose your favorite!

Sonicrealms Racing
spdoRacing
XFusion
AutoMotoTrke.net Sim Racing Team
F1RST Racing
Masters of Endurance: 24 Hour Race Skin Contest (GT2)

NOTES:

These representative screenshots have been made by me in the CMX viewer. I've attempted to choose the most suitable color for the rims for each given skin. Apologies to the teams if the color is not what they had in mind.

We did not use renders because there was not enough time to get all the skins rendered by the same person, with the same settings, and because renders are not a true representation of how a skin looks in-game.

Teams should not post renders in this thread.

All entries have four representative screenshots except the spdoRacing entry, which is asymmetrical and thus required two side shots. The full skins are attached to the post. We recommend that voters download them and look at them in the CMX viewer rather than relying upon my screenshots.

Thanks for looking, and happy voting!

GT2:

spdoRacing (by Ryan "MAGGOT" Day)
Top view
Front view
Rear view
Right side view
Left side view

F1RST Racing (by Teemu "Teaz-R" Vedenoja)
Top view
Front view
Rear view
Side view

XFusion (by Michael "Vilante11" Anderson)
Top view
Front view
Rear view
Side view

Sonicrealms Racing (by Christian "Gerdoner" Zörner)
Top view
Front view
Rear view
Side view

AutoMotoTrke.net Sim Racing Team (by Sasa "s@leSs" Stojanovic)
Top view
Front view
Rear view
Side view
Attached images
FZR_AMT_MOE_24hASGP.jpg
FZR_F1RST_JK_09.jpg
FZR_spdoMOEgt2.jpg
FZR_SR_MoE24h09.jpg
FZR_XFusionMOE24h2.jpg
voting will close at 12:00 utc, saturday the 24th
voted AutoMotoTrke.net
Voted Sonicrealms. ;]
I voted sonic as well. Im not a big fan of tmnt cartoons, but I thought the design was well executed, and the character made to fit the car nicely.
Good job taking existing elements and adapting it to a vehicle.
Can't decide, they all look great
AutoMoto, great looking skin from every angle, although the SR ninja turtle nearly won me over.
Quote from RobbyMac :I voted sonic as well. Im not a big fan of tmnt cartoons, but I thought the design was well executed, and the character made to fit the car nicely.
Good job taking existing elements and adapting it to a vehicle.

Agreed. I voted for this one, too.
#10 - AMB
Either spdo or XFusion, i'll go for spdo.
Voted SonicRealms.

SonicRealms just to bug Gil.
#12 - AMB
Quote from racer hero :Voted SonicRealms.

SonicRealms just to bug Gil.

I do agree, SonicRealms skin looks nice
#13 - CSF
Spdo skins the same as Gt1 skin with different colours so no vote there. F1rst skin has something with the Joker design, so does the Sonic with turtles. Im not a fan of turstles that much so this one goes to F1rst and Joker.
Quote from Sracer :Spdo skins the same as Gt1 skin with different colours so no vote there. F1rst skin has something with the Joker design, so does the Sonic with turtles. Im not a fan of turstles that much so this one goes to F1rst and Joker.

I actually like the colors better on the GT2 spdo skin, but I think the Turtles skin is stronger competition here than the GT1 skin has.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :I actually like the colors better on the GT2 spdo skin, but I think the Turtles skin is stronger competition here than the GT1 skin has.

Funny enough you say that (liking GT2 colours better). You're not the first I've heard that from. I, personally, prefer the GT1 colours, though. It might be that those are the original colours I had thought up when I was picturing it in my head, but I like the darker overall look the red gives it.
for gerdoner its a cool skinner and very generous

cool skin very original idea
hmm, Fantasy/arty-farty FTW here!

Oh well, for arty-farty-ness, i guess spdo cos its got to be the most complex of them all. Dread to think how much time was spent lining up every bloody panel-overlapping line in there, its a nightmare at the best of times!
SonicRealms.
Sonicrealms not SonicRealms please :P Or else Gil will attack you like a raging monkey on crack.

I agree that Christian did a great job on this one.
My vote goes to XFusion skin by Michael "Vilante11" Anderson.
F1RST because its scary
voted AutoMotoTrke.net

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG