The online racing simulator
Fast & Furious
(121 posts, started )
the only good part of tokoy drift was .... wait their wasent any!!

and they really should have stoped befor they made the first one cause to be honest the movie's have corupted so many minds not just the young hoons but allso the other people and now they think all people with modifyed cars are like that movie. Since the F&F have started to come out our car law's in australia have became compleetly stupid. i mean if you have a modded car the cops can now take ur car for 48hr's if they state they think you might be doing *HOONING* activity's

so basicly if they dont like you they can take ur car 1st time 48hrs 2nd time 2 weeks 3rd time 3 months 4th time they take ur car and sell it and keep the money. all same rules with custom exhausts even if they have a CAT basicly any mod to the car that dosent have a mod plate * engeniering cert and stamp the police have the right to take ur car .

i seriously beleave movies like this shouldnt be allowed for release.

allso australian car manufactures make cars that dont even comply with our defect laws 90% of the cars on the show room flaws here can be put of the road as soon as they are put on them due to our nazi laws lol
it actually looks kick ass (well not the last bit) i am definately going to watch it. Diesel is back with his charger, awesome
Quote from MAD3.0LT :-snipsnap-

nah, I think it was the movie following the culture, not the other way round. I remember when the third movie came out we joked about the ricers now trying to drift their fwd hatchbacks in the streets, but nothing really happened. And you can be glad that car modifying is allowed the way it is in Australia. most nations (apart from the US) had much harsher rules for years, you (almost) can't engine tune a road car yourself here in Germany, you need stamps and papers for everything thats not in the passenger room, that way most germans define tuning as "putting big-ass subs and amplifiers in your car and adding hideous bodykits" here
Quote from ACCAkut :said lots of stuffs

lol the main point i was geting at is as of these passed few years the laws have drasticly changed and the driving of people doing burn outs drifting and speeding/racing is still the same as allways.

the fact that a cop can take ur car without any proff of any wrong doing is a total abuse of power in IMO and it has happend on more then one occasion.

though i do drive a modded it just looks standed from the outside

and just last night i was driving a VERY modyfied 510hp V8 410 Small block ford capri worth well over 60k not doing anything wrong had all the papers and mod stuff in the car they followed me for age's so i pulled over and they went after the skyline i was with :P
#56 - robt
Quote from MAD3.0LT :

and just last night i was driving a VERY modyfied 510hp V8 410 Small block ford capri worth well over 60k not doing anything wrong had all the papers and mod stuff in the car they followed me for age's so i pulled over and they went after the skyline i was with :P

Just been distracted, guessing its a mk1 or 2 capri? Sounds nice! Put it in the post your car thread please (i know its not yours but it deserves to be there!) must do an easy 180mph?
Quote from robt :Just been distracted, guessing its a mk1 or 2 capri? Sounds nice! Put it in the post your car thread please (i know its not yours but it deserves to be there!) must do an easy 180mph?

lol dont know what MPH it does i was only able to give it for no more then 10 sec at a time befor i was going WAY WAY to fast for the roads but 4.11 and 7200 limiter 3spd manualized auto cal tracks blah blah blah lots of work does but i think its top speed with the gearing would be about 190 KPH but it will do that in less then 12 sec and not sure what capri it is just know its a 1970's v6 model and he has been building it for 7 years i have been helping slightly the passed 3 years

this car is allmost exactly the same as it :P
http://silversaber.com/jared/D ... 025-2-06/Ford%20Capri.jpg

hehe that car in the pic dosent even have cal tracks lol
allso we should be taking the car out their soon and i most likely will get a few runs down the 1/4
FnF films are a guilty pleasure. I know they're rubbish, I know it's all wrong, it's all stupid, but in the end they're half entertaining, I don't mind watching one. That said, if "O'connell" goes round calling everybody bro, looking in his mirror and asking "what you got bro?", I'll be overwhelmed with hatred for him (2f2f is by far the worst of the 3)

Plus I bet there's tons of pointless weaving through traffic during a "chase". Man I hate that in car chases. How much more unimaginative can you get.
i still love the car chase's in RONIN pritty good movie
#60 - robt
Quote from MAD3.0LT :lol dont know what MPH it does i was only able to give it for no more then 10 sec at a time befor i was going WAY WAY to fast for the roads but 4.11 and 7200 limiter 3spd manualized auto cal tracks blah blah blah lots of work does but i think its top speed with the gearing would be about 190 KPH but it will do that in less then 12 sec and not sure what capri it is just know its a 1970's v6 model and he has been building it for 7 years i have been helping slightly the passed 3 years

this car is allmost exactly the same as it :P
http://silversaber.com/jared/D ... 025-2-06/Ford%20Capri.jpg

hehe that car in the pic dosent even have cal tracks lol
allso we should be taking the car out their soon and i most likely will get a few runs down the 1/4

Tis a very early mk1 capri (only started being sold in 69, til 72 for the facelift model) theres a 503bhp capri over here with a cosworth engine in it, did 180mph in the wet on a track day. would expect the mk1 to do the same with the right gearing 3.09 diff should do the trick.
Quote from [UKR] Race King :http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/fastandfurious/

Looks pretty good.

the gay and the bi-curious is back to inspire more kids into thinking they have talent at driving so i have to go outside and let off warning shots with a hunting rifle to get there honda driving bottoms away from my house...

honestly,

the next fool to drive past my house with a bean car exhaust or a v8 gets run off the road...

/end_rant
Here here, I freakin hate living on a back road, every second car is gloss white and has massive ZORSTS. And I live half a mile from a dual carraigeway, so I can hear them racing at night.

(But the movie looks good :razz
Quote from theirishnoob :the next fool to drive past my house with a bean car exhaust or a v8 gets run off the road...

Oi! If it's a real V8, they did a good job... Don't scare V8-drivers, invite them!
Quote from theirishnoob :the gay and the bi-curious is back to inspire more kids into thinking they have talent at driving so i have to go outside and let off warning shots with a hunting rifle to get there honda driving bottoms away from my house...

honestly,

the next fool to drive past my house with a bean car exhaust or a v8 gets run off the road...

/end_rant

i'll come rev this outside your house :P It ain't a V8 it is a W16 :P
Quote from bbman :Oi! If it's a real V8, they did a good job... Don't scare V8-drivers, invite them!

its a pontiac am...

its going to die, Trust me....

on the bbc it'll say " on other news, interwebs winner and super star theirishnoob as been killed today in a tragic super pwnage smash in which he killed some ricer in a trans am

He's roflmaoing his way to heven "

slight bump, I know opinions on this film varie a bit, but I've found a very nice gallery with hundreds of pics from the shooting, preparation of the cars and similar stuff

clicky

Attached images
ff4cars044.jpg
This will look cool fo' shitzors, y0!

Even though there are quite alot of cars that don't look so umm... cool... Some in there look tight! That scoobie, the skylines etc.
With that username you don't get to try and convince us you don't absolutely love all of them

I haven't seen any of the series and I can't say I'm all that bothered about this one either.
Quote from Dajmin :With that username you don't get to try and convince us you don't absolutely love all of them

Uh.... yeah. About that...
tokyo drift ruined the whole sport for me
its a nice gallery of the filming, i didn't say a gallery of nice cars
But I have to say the car lineup is, if you don't mind these hideous bodykits, quite nice. Its a good mix, some beemers, porsches, japanese tuners, american muscle, and some rare stuff (like the RS200, but I expect that one plays no big role).
Seriously, in all honesty the F&F movies were, technically and interlectually shit.

However they were always action-filled and always had some sort of twist, in some way. Can't waiit for it to be released.

Although I'll grant, if Tokyo Drift didn't have that incredibily attractive girl in it (the one that the main character is trying to pull)
"You owe me a ten second car"
"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning."

Everybody is b*tching on the movie, but we all have seen them and i'm going to watch this one out too. If you didn't like them then why have a comment about all three of them It's romanticized, it's over the top, it's a movie.

Fast & Furious
(121 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG