The online racing simulator
Countdown: 1 Day and BMW badge gone
maybe there is no reason, but maybe somebody brought back into mind the cooperation is between lfs-team and bwm sauber f1, not bmw itself?

€: oops, sorry, just have seen it's already mentioned in another topic :o
yes, I noticed it too in BMW Sauber thread
But still, we are down to 1 day. I just wish they would give us a bit more than just changing the day countdown. I don't consider changing the countdown as an update. But ah, well. One day to go.
Now the countdown should swith to hours !
hours or maybe 1/4 fractions of day XD
we need a 24h (tv show) style count down!
24h contdown
yes, a 24 hour countdown would be great!
#8 - ajp71
Would be nice with miliseconds and all that stuff so it feels faster and pisses everybody off
Where can I skip forward the time :zombie:
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
EDIT: Slams his own head with a fish,wrong topic.
Attached images
Image3.jpg
#12 - wE1l
Quote from thisnameistaken :I love the way they changed the word "days" to the word "day" too - nice touch

LOL I thought that as well.....

I wonder what the meaning of the removal of the BMW badge is??
So they could call it an "update"
screeny to ur avatar...doubt the patch will be R...yea i know would be next letter in the order but in the readme of the CMX viewer it says LFS 0.5S
rolf... just looking at screeny's avatar again it made me realise it wasnt a power drill... thought it was a drill for sum odd and strange reason....!

must be the excitement, its starting to make me go crazy!illepall illepall
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :screeny to ur avatar...doubt the patch will be R...yea i know would be next letter in the order but in the readme of the CMX viewer it says LFS 0.5S

I told him the same already.He doesnt bealive however
Quote from Plastik8 :LOL I thought that as well.....

I wonder what the meaning of the removal of the BMW badge is??

Having the rights to use the BMW Sauber F1 car design and having the rights to use the BMW logo are two totally different things. The team has the right to use the logo of course, but they don't have the right to allow others to use the logo without permission from BMW corporate. That is my guess as to why they removed the logo.
#19 - Lino
What BMW badge are you talking about?
well its a good april fool this bmw car i got a bet with my teammates.... 1 crate of beer if i am right the bmw f1 is an april fool and wont be in the game at all
Quote from Hallen :Having the rights to use the BMW Sauber F1 car design and having the rights to use the BMW logo are two totally different things. The team has the right to use the logo of course, but they don't have the right to allow others to use the logo without permission from BMW corporate. That is my guess as to why they removed the logo.

you are right, maybe BMW just found out they got a Formula1 team :shhh:

btw, the link to the logo is still in the code.
Or they removed the badge just because people were starting to talk about BMW simulator and wanted kazillion different BMWs to drive around the ring.

Quote from boosterfire :Would be nice with miliseconds and all that stuff so it feels faster and pisses everybody off

Lol !
#24 - Lino
Quote from Lino :What BMW badge are you talking about?

?
Quote from inCogNito :you are right, maybe BMW just found out they got a Formula1 team :shhh:

btw, the link to the logo is still in the code.

Rofl....hehe nice one in CogNito.

To the link...I went thru the code already but I must be somehow blind...or you

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG