The online racing simulator
Round 2 Pre Race Discussion
Well, Westhill Int. i like the track in an GT2 Car. Its very easy to drive.

I hope my team can this race take part
Currently my laptimes about 1:36.1, but 1.35 should be easy possible.
More like 1.34s.....
And so the willy-waving of laptimes begins again...
#5 - CSF
If any of you get into the 34's then you will be just as quick as f1rst in MoE, so I somehow doubt you will get anywhere near that.
Hehe... well I think for quali definetly 34s.... and for race times, we saw Tsubenko with a best possible of 1.10.6x last time, so maybe the times really will get that low, but as you say, I don't know, cos we're new to the whole 3hr/4hr endurance thing... Our teams first succesful enduro was at BL1R, .
1:34 ?

I don't believe that Oo
Which car has driven this laptimes Oo
Depends who the guest drivers are...
Omg, i see the Qual Results in MOE. They driven 1:34.7. Then i have to optimize my setup :/
1.34s shouldn't be a big problem

i'm currently by 1.35.09, and my theoretical pb is 1.34.90...furthermore here same guys, which are much faster then me^^

y, we will see 34s in the race
#11 - CSF
Trust me if you guys are getting 34's then you should be in MoE and IGTC right away.
Well Amateur League means not, that all drivers in this league are amateurs. Some guys are fast enough for igtc or moe, but don't have get a raceslot there
So if some drivers in GT Aamateur League are that quick it means we're watching ~60% n00b drivers in MoE^^ (english joke )
1,34 will be possible, seen PIO do already 1.35.22 and he want even trying. Qualify set though. Race pace I guess will be 1.36 low and maybe some 1.35. But good track so lets see where it takes us
Tšubenko for 1:33
#16 - Dmt
#17 - Nobo
Who would be up for a 1h timed testrace (15 min qualy) the thursday before? I am sure we'll find a safety car driver or if someone desperately wants to do it he can contact me. Would be a good possibility for everyone who thinks he needs a bit of a training in racing environment.
I would be willing to host that on
07.05.2009 19:00 UTC (21:00 CET)
I'll make an extra announcment a week before.
Quote from Nobo :Who would be up for a 1h timed testrace (15 min qualy) the thursday before? I am sure we'll find a safety car driver or if someone desperately wants to do it he can contact me. Would be a good possibility for everyone who thinks he needs a bit of a training in racing environment.

good idea, we would provide a server for you and tracker (yes we finally got one for us )
Quote from Nobo :Who would be up for a 1h timed testrace (15 min qualy) the thursday before? I am sure we'll find a safety car driver or if someone desperately wants to do it he can contact me. Would be a good possibility for everyone who thinks he needs a bit of a training in racing environment.

Any chance to see that another day? This is a good idea, I'm interrested, but this would clash with the LFS Pro Series, and I'm affraid the LFSPS would take the priority for me.
Our server RSRadicals Race Server is running 24/7 always the specific track with restriction and the GTR selected. AIRIO active aswell. 47 slots server provided by 500 servers. So more then enough space and bandwith.

All welcome to join and put in some times. Maybe we could give some pointers to each other so the race would be more interesting. Not just the real aliens upfront but a good battle for 1st place .

We are normally running a 30 minute qualify and a 1hour race, but we can set any configuration off course. Also happy to host any test race if needed, no problem.
Quote from niels1 :Our server RSRadicals Race Server is running 24/7 always the specific track with restriction and the GTR selected. AIRIO active aswell. 47 slots server provided by 500 servers. So more then enough space and bandwith.

All welcome to join and put in some times. Maybe we could give some pointers to each other so the race would be more interesting. Not just the real aliens upfront but a good battle for 1st place .

We are normally running a 30 minute qualify and a 1hour race, but we can set any configuration off course. Also happy to host any test race if needed, no problem.

and we have a windows server where we can set up 30-40 big servers
Quote from Dmt :Yes boss

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Is doing 34s IIRC
FXR wont go beyond 37

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG