The online racing simulator
[SR] Announce GTi Racing
(182 posts, started )
Some absolutely brilliant racing with those from SR and many others, it's great when you can talk to the people you're racing - and those who you're pressuring to overtake - and even better when the whole place bursts into laughter as Passo shows how a 4-wide at South City just doesn't work!

Replay, 3 laps in, if you wa ... is "epic fail"!
Attached images
sr-gti-so4-passo-roll.jpg
sr-gti-so4-passo-roll-incar.jpg
sr-gti-so4-passo-roll-incar-mb.jpg
For the record, the XRG that I was trying to pass had previously bumped me out of the way, and I was voiciferously going for revenge. My last words to him in Ventrilo were 'oh no, Jason's going wide. I'd better try and get....'
#78 - AMB
Great racing today and WR's broken
#79 - CSF
Emo tactics.
Nah... My ping is fine but I time out all the time.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Nah... My ping is fine but I time out all the time.

I had that isseu yesterday to its real weird
#83 - AMB
Nice Kenneth pwning at topz.
I love this server!
Brilliant server. Late at night you can have some really good racing there. Lots of respectful people on. Pleasure doing business
Damn, i thought id been there quite a bit, obviously not. More wins it is then Would be nice if we could see top list's too
Language/Swear filter is'nt working on this server

Please fix

SD.
Guys, do something with the server please, it's horribly laggy.
Restarted it, should be ok now, thanks for the heads up
The concept is good but the server sucks, very laggy and my FPS drops to about 16-30, everything is noisy when i look outside the car, never had that ever before. I think you need to change server provider if you want it to suceed.
A Lot of crashing on the server, including me as of reacting to being taken out! but seriously the hole field was crashing on the first lap, even First place got taken out.

(That was only on the rally track though)

Any other track over than rally, it was mint.

Good Server, Reminded me of CTRA
Most of these crashes are caused by lag, IMO. A small contact is enough and half of the pace is flying. Good server really, but this lag is a bit weird.
As Quoted from BRT On Skype 'It was Banger racing'

(2 Minutes later he got banned for crashing)

Its weird for me because usually i lagg with 30 odd on the grid but strangly i didnt..
It's hard to survive a race when you start at the back. There was for example a german guy who crashed me out three times at the same spot (AS Cadet rev, entrance corkscrew), I asked him why and he answered (in german) "because you are a noob !!!111"

He did leave shortly after, but there are tons of similar users online, I think its a server many new S2 users join because they think to know how to race the GTi
Quote from ACCAkut :It's hard to survive a race when you start at the back. There was for example a german guy who crashed me out three times at the same spot (AS Cadet rev, entrance corkscrew), I asked him why and he answered (in german) "because you are a noob !!!111"

He did leave shortly after, but there are tons of similar users online, I think its a server many new S2 users join because they think to know how to race the GTi

If you see things like that please file a report here.
Quote from zeugnimod :If you see things like that please file a report here.

'Aye, some very good moderation going on there. I don't know how much time you guys have, but all reports are dealt with nice and quickly!
yes! meh got banned there already. for ignoring blue flag. damn, i have to slow down to let a slower car get by and be in my way? ...
#98 - AMB
Quote from DracoN :yes! meh got banned there already. for ignoring blue flag. damn, i have to slow down to let a slower car get by and be in my way? ...

Find a clear space to join, or don't rejoin at all.
Quote from DracoN :yes! meh got banned there already. for ignoring blue flag. damn, i have to slow down to let a slower car get by and be in my way? ...

You were the slowest car on the grid and you were all over the place causing several crashes. Please don't lie.
so many noobs... i don't know how many people crashed into me in 3-4 races.

i admit i'm not perfect either, but omg, it's ctra race 1 all over again.

[SR] Announce GTi Racing
(182 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG