The online racing simulator
[Quick Poll] Training
(28 posts, started )

Poll : Training

Yes
No
#1 - AMB
[Quick Poll] Training
How many of you have actually completed or tried the training sessions part of LFS?
Tried it, never caught on. Might have just been me though.
I don't think i have ever actually completed it. I do like the idea although it seems a bit unfinished.
I finished all of them at least "quick", and tried to get "pro" on all of them.

It was one of the first things I did when I wanted to improve my driving skills, in 2005, when I started playing LFS. But after completing all lessons, I never touched them again.
lol i did a few
and then got bored...
Did around 50 of them, then I was borred and moved on.

Edit : usually ended up on the thing below pro, quick that is? Long time since I done them, but remember not scoring too high on 'em.
Got most of them on pro.
Quote from The Very End :Did around 50 of them, then I was borred and moved on.

Edit : usually ended up on the thing below pro, quick that is? Long time since I done them, but remember not scoring too high on 'em.

There aren't 50. Fail
Completed them one day when I was pretty bored and hadn't internet working. This is pretty boring, especially when you have to pass these stupid AIs.
I wanted to, but the overtaking tests always got me because I got bounced off-track by the AI.
Quote from Dajmin :I wanted to, but the overtaking tests always got me because I got bounced off-track by the AI.

Same here.
got all, easy job, its not that bad at all, i only dont like that you cant choose your own setup
Quote from Andrei221 :There aren't 50. Fail

It ain't? Well, I just talking out of memory so my bad then hhee. Remember I did a lot, but still was some left when I was not bottered to continue.
#14 - 5haz
I completed all the demo ones, man, that was back when I used to think it was hard to beat the AI.
First thing I did when I got LFS was to do the training mode. Got bored of it about half way through though so just went racing instead! And also spent a lot of time trying to perfectly drift the XRT around the figure of 8 cone course...
finished them all on Pro discluding fbm race wich i finished on quick.
#17 - Riel
IS it worth trying ?

Will it get me betteR?

Never did do it, but maybe it gives me some subtle improvements?
#18 - AMB
Quote from Riel :IS it worth trying ?

Will it get me betteR?

Never did do it, but maybe it gives me some subtle improvements?

Doubt it would improve your driving, i've tried them but haven't completed all of them, and to be honest passing the AI is a pain in the butt, they are crashers
Wow, I was just it would be like 95% no, but it seems most people have done it? No way! I think I stopped after the first few ones when they were first introduced, never to touch them again.
Quote from Andrei221 :There aren't 50. Fail

There were over 100 iirc.
Now there are just 38, i guess.
So you fail.
Never tried it, never tried Demo either, just went head first into AS Club in the FOX, then couldn't get off the damn thing for a year. Then someone told me there were other cars and tracks
Quote from jasonmatthews :Never tried it, never tried Demo either, just went head first into AS Club in the FOX, then couldn't get off the damn thing for a year. Then someone told me there were other cars and tracks

Almost the exact same story for me, I did it with the FOX on BL1 though.
I've got them all PRO now
I did a few of them, the overtaking ones were a bit aggravating though..

[Quick Poll] Training
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG