The online racing simulator
price questions
(15 posts, started )
price questions
wot
Just read a little further down of the price and it says this:

All prices are in UK Pounds. If you want to know the prices in your own currency, you can look it up at www.xe.com (a currency conversion website).

British pound
u dont know the difference between a euro and a pound sign?!? illepall
its a £ sign

pound
Quote from nikimere :u dont know the difference between a euro and a pound sign?!? illepall
its a £ sign

pound

Hey, i didnt know whether it was a euro sign or a pound sign either!
infact i bought lfs thinking it was in euro, until i notice the bill, but hey, i just thought its still going to be worth it

guess we americas are just to self centered around our dollar
£ = pound
€ = euro

for a n00b they may look similar
What is money...?

:slap:
Come on, do you really have to be this helpless? Even if you couldn't read it on lfs.net, there is still such thing as google.

24£ is about 50 canadian . It is cheap, get the license now
Quote from gremwood :im gonna get LFS S2, but just a question.. is that a euro sign or is a pounds sign?

OK I will give you a sensible answer LOL. It all depends on where you are from. Now your from Canada, so you will pay in Canada pounds I gather so use the link above, and convert british pounds to canada pounds and that will tell you how much you actually pay.
#11 - Gunn
Quote from dUmAsS :£ = pound
€ = euro

for a n00b they may look similar

But for someone who has never seen them they don't look similar to anything.
Quote from Gunn :But for someone who has never seen them they don't look similar to anything.

Yeah I suppose if you were completely oblivious to the existance of the rest of the world, that crazy foreign money could be a trifle confusing.
ok when i bought my license and when i didnt know what the symbol was,
i did know the different currency in other places around the world, but i never knew the symbols, that wasnt something we really went in depth to learn about in school or something that we often see in america, (at least at my age since i dont travel)

but yea, people just might not know the currency symbol
..hey.. it could be worse, he could be american and call it lbs. instead of pound lol
Quote from Fordman :OK I will give you a sensible answer LOL. It all depends on where you are from. Now your from Canada, so you will pay in Canada pounds I gather so use the link above, and convert british pounds to canada pounds and that will tell you how much you actually pay.

We use dollars in Canada

price questions
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG