The online racing simulator
Name & Shame your ISP!
(60 posts, started )
My ISP (Chello NL) used to suck, but since a few years things massively improved.
Ok, they aren't the cheapest around, but they do deliver 60 mbit via cable, and it's perfectly reliable these days. Only dedictated fiber companies deliver more for less, but it obviously requires a fiber connection to your home (and the connection is heavily subsidized by local governments, so the real price is actually hidden in tax money).
Quote from anttt69 :Be grateful you have anything above 2mb. My line is currently running @ less than 200kb/s .

Join the club.

100kb/s on a good day, normal day the Internet doesn't work or it is at slower speeds than dialup speed (about 30kb/s), bad day = no Internet. Stupid TalkTalk. Everything takes ages, I can eat my tea and still some YouTube vids aren't buffered fully.
If I'm not wrong, this thread is against the rules...
Quote from Danny LFS :If I'm not wrong, this thread is against the rules...

The rule is against Naming and Shaming People, not Multi-Million Pound Corporations that rip us off with their shitty interwebz
**** you, isp!!!
Quote from anttt69 :

AVOID THESE BROADBAND PROVIDERS LIKE THE PLAGUE

1. ORANGE (formally wanadoo)

Quote from Mp3 Astra :I'll second that. Poor speed, poor reliability and poor customer service. I'm heading into town tomorrow to buy myself some O2!

I think they're the guys who change the IPs of their customers pretty much all the time. A nightmare for gamers!

Wanadoo is the suxcor if theire service hasnt chanced a bit and is stil like it was back in 2003 its just plain crap.
They ****ed up my connection to internets more often then people change clothes on a avarage week basis...

Quote from G!NhO :for Holland
KPN is shit

Im also startin to get realy Unsatisvied with KPN.
They also change The ISP form time to time wich makes it real hard for me to dowload something at speed or play online on my PS3.
Its jus so freaking frustrating.
Now they say that they joined forces with Planet internet wich is just balony since they dont ven seem to know of the excistens of one another...

I must convince mom to get Planet internet back since KPN is shitty and ****s up my conection from time to time.
The speed is promisses and the speed it deliveres is just wrong i cant seem to get it to download uberfast.
So in pure dutch slang is just Goverdomme T33fus Jesus bad
I don't know which one we got but this is the speed.

Hmmm strange it sais, ISP planet technologies? as far as i know we have KPN or is it the same?
Quote from G!NhO :I don't know which one we got but this is the speed.

Hmmm strange it sais, ISP planet technologies? as far as i know we have KPN or is it the same?

Whel it could be the fake teamwork of the two.

I once called their office since they somehow charged me the price of the KPN and planet combined...
They like totaly sai whel we dont work togetter (nice teaming up heh..)
XS4ALL, Planet and HetNet are all KPN daughter companies.
There are basically just 2 ADSL networks, KPN and BBNED. All providers use either one or the other.
sonera

Name & Shame your ISP!
(60 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG