The online racing simulator
Civic Photos - EK hatch
(48 posts, started )
Damn nice car. I love it. If I owned it, I'd send it to the junk yard and buy a cool car.
not bad at all...

si's are rare... also type R conversions these days.
Some people on this forum just critisise for the sake of it, the car looks better IMO than an original, its clean and tasteful, so, ajp stfu, you don't know shit.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Some people on this forum just critisise for the sake of it, the car looks better IMO than an original, its clean and tasteful, so, ajp stfu, you don't know shit.

i agree 110 % its simply a tidy car, regardless of the badge, the usual ricers, and blatant idiots... its Clean.
Quote from theirishnoob :i agree 110 % its simply a tidy car, regardless of the badge, the usual ricers, and blatant idiots... its Clean.

Yeah a lot of people here call any lightly tuned road car rice.

Here's some other nice Honda for the people who like them.Please don't reply crying these car are rice because they're not.

EK

S2000

EG

3 very nice Hondas.... especially the S2K... that's real nice!
Quote from CobraDrifter :Yeah a lot of people here call any lightly tuned road car rice.

Here's some other nice Honda for the people who like them.Please don't reply crying these car are rice because they're not.

Sorry, but this is the exact definition of rice. That is ridiculous right there. How is it possible to even drive with a wheel and tire combo, sorry a Rimz and tire combo, like that?

Also, what happens when you hit a bump? Would you just have a stack of fenders sitting in the garage to bolt on every time you came across a pebble on the road and ripped the fender up?

No, I'm not AJP or Tristan, but that is indeed a classic example of rice.
The 3 honda's are indeed nice, but i agree with mr.rodgers. That tyre/wheel combo is ridicoulous. I doubt you would even be able to take corners hard if you wanted too. I would be too afraid of ripping the tyre off the rim, or even scraping the wheel's rim off the ground!
Yeah, the wheels and tyres are pretty silly. I think the rest of the cars are pretty nice, that one too without the wheels.
the s2k looks too much like a porshe, the white ek... no use - too many speed bumps here.

the eg6 is lovely.
I wanted to get one of these as my first car. But there are too many Civic rice rockets out there it is hard to find a nicely kept stock EK. That's why I've given up.

Back on to the topic, i quite like the rims. The looks good with the car.
Quote from mrodgers :Sorry, but this is the exact definition of rice. That is ridiculous right there. How is it possible to even drive with a wheel and tire combo, sorry a Rimz and tire combo, like that?

Also, what happens when you hit a bump? Would you just have a stack of fenders sitting in the garage to bolt on every time you came across a pebble on the road and ripped the fender up?

No, I'm not AJP or Tristan, but that is indeed a classic example of rice.

The guy who drive that car got it to a car meet.Do you see any damage on it?It's really easy to drive a car like that in the USA(or any other place that have nice roads).

These cars weren't modified by typical ricers who are 17 years old and just had their brand new civic(or any other popular rice car).They were modified in a ''clean'' way without adding stupid things like the real ricers do like adding a big spoiler,adding some fake''NOS'' bottles or a huge pipe to make some gay noise.Yes,it's special and you don't see it everywhere and not everybody will like it.It's just a type of style,like Rat style.
If talking about Honda's hatches, here is mine.
I got old CRX engine D16Z5, which haven't VTEC, pretty boor huh ?. But it's flying
Is that Civic turboed? (if that on the left with the boostpipes ain't a bov, what is it?)

JDM Tyte
I've been really tempted to buy an EG4 civic, and make it look like this one i made on forza 2.

clicky

All the parts are available in the real world, so its possible. I would want to turn it into a track car. So not alot of power, but fully lightened, roll cage, big brakes etc. etc.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :I've been really tempted to buy an EG4 civic, and make it look like this one i made on forza 2.

clicky

All the parts are available in the real world, so its possible. I would want to turn it into a track car. So not alot of power, but fully lightened, roll cage, big brakes etc. etc.

Really nice,except the hood :P
I quite like the hood. *hides*

Its CF too so its a little lighter, but those vents will most likely add some drag so it'll even out.
and the wheels
u need 15-16'ers
I've since put the same wheels on, but 16 inch. Makes it a higher class.
Quote from TypeRacing :I got old CRX engine D16Z5, which haven't VTEC, pretty boor huh ?. But it's flying

atleast you have the " move the light, more cold air " set-up
Quote from Bose321 :Damn nice car. I love it. If I owned it, I'd send it to the junk yard and buy a cool car.

You're cool, bro.

Civic Photos - EK hatch
(48 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG