The online racing simulator
What car is most like a boat?
(57 posts, started )
What car in LFS do you think handles like a boat?
And yes i can see where this is going but roll with it. I have a idea.
RB4 or FZ50
FZ5 with bob's road going setup? Out of all, i would say either the FZ5 or RB4.
Obviously FZ5... It is LFS' boat.
Yea, FZ5, pretty much every car in LFS can brake at the 100m mark for your average corner....not the FZ5 though, more like 150, or 200....

Party down to its massive speed too though, on aston historic reversed im sure it was within 5mph of the fxr on the main straight....
I would say FZ5 with steering lock on minimum :P
i have a fast xrt setup which is high and soft, and it handles like a boat.. but no matter what you do to a fz5, you can't get the damn thing to sit on the road properly
RAC because it understeers like one.
#9 - Fox 2
I'd say GT, actually. With road_normal tyres it reacts very slow and lazy to steering (that's what I see as "like a boat"). And slow pace doesn't require you to be fast and super-precise with controls, you can correct this thing like ten times in the corner.

Not sure why everyone picking FZ5 tbh, anyone cares to give an explanation?
BF1 @ BL2 :duck:

or UF1 @ KY1, One lap already feels like a "round-the-world" cruise.
If you know how to set up suspension realisticaly, the FZ5 handels far from boat-like.

If I was at my main computer I'd put up my setup, I haven't tuned it in completely yet, but it handels exactly how I would expect an RR configuration car to handel.
I say none of them...

Every LFS car would sink in the lake like a rock
Quote from Fox 2 :I Not sure why everyone picking FZ5 tbh, anyone cares to give an explanation?

Probably because when driving FZ5 with this soft suspension and a tendency to overseer its feels like you driving a boat.
Anyway its one of my fav cars because of that.
RAC and FZ5...
RB4 is like water tank
bf1 the most massive one and i think it has the most possibility to float even a little time if it hits water on top speed
this car! But it does have a nice 4.6L v8 with 250Hp and lots of torque

Quote from skander :this car! But it does have a nice 4.6L v8 with 250Hp and lots of torque

Fail? Its LFS Car thread ..
FZ5, because of its weight and suspension. No matter how you set it up (normally), it'll still feel like a boat when weight transfer is in progress, either when turning, braking, or accelerating.
-
(Chupacabras84) DELETED by Chupacabras84
#20 - pipa
Quote from Chupacabras84 :Probably because when driving FZ5 with this soft suspension and a tendency to overseer its feels like you driving a boat.
Anyway its one of my fav cars because of that.

Since when do boats oversteer?
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :I say none of them...

Every LFS car would sink in the lake like a rock

no... if the car hits the water it ll fly 100000 feet into the air
Toyota Celica and Porsche 911
FZ5 is not just a boat, it's an oil tanker. I could imagine a SL 65 AMG with 2 Tons handles like this
Quote from pipa :Since when do boats oversteer?

You've clearly not been watching MTV's latest spin off tuning series, Pimp My Float.
Quote from Bob Smith :You've clearly not been watching MTV's latest spin off tuning series, Pimp My Float.

Talking of spinning off lets hope this discussion doesnt drift into a cruise ship thread....

(57 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG