The online racing simulator
BF1 Wet Racing Series [Discontinued]
(33 posts, started )
Quote from TexasLTU :

-irtep- says (17:00):
come on, his from liethunia or something, those countries which even russia rejected
so how bad can it be
Ah well. Pointless to post, tho IDK what you're talking about.
Quote from TexasLTU :Ah well. Pointless to post, tho IDK what you're talking about.

I guess he meant you.
Quote from EliteAti :Guys, i need to start the tomorrows event (only tomorrows) 2 hours earlier, because at the same time is SRS's Birthday event where me and Chris are racing. Is this ok with everybody?

I dunno, is it just 3/4 of us interested? It won't be much fun with such few drivers. I'm pretty bored with LFS atm, and this sounded like it could provoke some interest for something different, obviously not.
Yep, it would be weird to drive just 5 of us. We need to get more people in this.
Quote from DaveWS :I dunno, is it just 3/4 of us interested? It won't be much fun with such few drivers. I'm pretty bored with LFS atm, and this sounded like it could provoke some interest for something different, obviously not.

hmm.. how about we move the whole event to next week {double races then [round 1&2] and see if more people show up?}
Fine with me. Com'on Scipeh! Stop getting infractions and join! Lol.
Quote from DaveWS :Fine with me. Com'on Scipeh! Stop getting infractions and join! Lol.

BF1 is not useful to use clutch h4x. :rolleyes:

BF1 Wet Racing Series [Discontinued]
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG