The online racing simulator
shifter.... crappy
(11 posts, started )
shifter.... crappy
Hi there,

my shifter is crap, it doe work in windows, but it doesnt in LFS... in the options screen it also seems to work.... Please tell my why!!

greetzz 2Koe4U

*edit* its an G25......
The H shifter or the flippy paddle thingys?
You sure you've set it to H transmision etc?
#3 - amp88
Sounds like a similar problem to this.
its the H shifter... it just dont get in any gear.... not only first. If i simply use the shift up button it does get in gear. the clutch is working fine btw...
and i am really shure i put it in the H transmission mode etc....
Quote from richardnismo :its the H shifter... it just dont get in any gear.... not only first. If i simply use the shift up button it does get in gear. the clutch is working fine btw...
and i am really shure i put it in the H transmission mode etc....

And have you calibrated the shifter (ie. set each gear) in the options menu? Assuming you have your LFS set to Dutch you should go to "Opties" -> "Besturing" -> then go to "Schakelaar" and set each gear.

See attached screenshot.
Attached images
schakelaar.jpg
problem solved!!!!!!!!!! dont ask me why it did get wrong....

i just calibrated my G25 in GTR Evolution and now it works in LFS properly...

its a mad world
#7 - dadge
i love it when people call the equipment they have crappy because they didn't configure the hardware properly.
this stuff writes itself.
Quote from dadge :i love it when people call the equipment they have crappy because they didn't configure the hardware properly.
this stuff writes itself.

lol, true........ only isn`t the software a part of the equipment?? it really wont work without eachother....... and it did work before, and for no reason it didn`t....
Quote from richardnismo :problem solved!!!!!!!!!! dont ask me why it did get wrong....

i just calibrated my G25 in GTR Evolution and now it works in LFS properly...

its a mad world

Try ALL before make a thread,but without things like this LFSforum would be so empty.
Hey do u know how to get the shifter on the Driving Force GT to work? I can only use the paddles
Quote from Jamerican :Hey do u know how to get the shifter on the Driving Force GT to work? I can only use the paddles

Click on whatever it says on the right of 'shift up' and pull the stick back, and do the same with 'shift down' and push it forward. I'm guessing that's what your problem is.

shifter.... crappy
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG