The online racing simulator
#1 - Tur8o
Basic information in this thread
is there just a GTR only league??
Quote from Tur8o :is there just a GTR only league??

Yes, you need to race 3 Open S2 races before applying to the Closed league where is Formula and GTR racing.

Each Formula/GTR league is every 2 weeks in order
Formula race lasts 1 hour - GTR race lasts 2 hours (timed)
I raced my 3 first S2 open races very recently and now im in closed leagues myself.

I hope i helped you out.
#3 - Tur8o
thanks do i have to race formula leagues and i have taken part in some events at AKM would they count or not?
Quote from Tur8o :thanks do i have to race formula leagues and i have taken part in some events at AKM would they count or not?

You will have to race at least 3 races at our open league. After you completed 3 races you may apply for a spot in the closed leagues. The board of trusties decides if you may race in the closed leagues. If you have shown good sportsmanship in the past and you have driven the minimum of 3 races in our open league then you are likely to become a closed league racer.
#5 - Tur8o
Quote from Mazdaratie :You will have to race at least 3 races at our open league. After you completed 3 races you may apply for a spot in the closed leagues. The board of trusties decides if you may race in the closed leagues. If you have shown good sportsmanship in the past and you have driven the minimum of 3 races in our open league then you are likely to become a closed league racer.

so where could i sign up and whats your league about..

also what are these closed races in is there like a specific name of the league or what
Quote from Tur8o :so where could i sign up and whats your league about..

also what are these closed races in is there like a specific name of the league or what

I'm sorry, I mean Absolute Beginners. I'm in there as well. It's a league especially meant for the beginning drivers amongst us, but we also have some more experienced members. They are all willing to share setups and help you with your driving.

You can sign up here: http://ab-league.windos2k.com/news.php There are 2 series that run as 'closed leagues.' The Formula League (with all 4 formula cars) and the LeMans League, where, as I understand correctly, you are interested in . We run the LeMans league every 2 weeks, with the GTR's of course. This season the races are 2 hour timed races.

One of our members made a short movie about our league: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CH8qzZTRQY. Allthough this is only footage from the open league, it might get you a feeling what it is all about

Cheers
#7 - Tur8o
okay and how many guys can i enter per team?
Quote from Tur8o :okay and how many guys can i enter per team?

You can sign up as a team indeed with max. 2 drivers. If you have more they can enter with a 2nd team I guess
#9 - Tur8o
okay so i have signed up to the site how do i sign up to the races
When you are logged on to the site you will see the forthcoming events on the right of the screen. You can just turn up there, you don't have to sign up for every race. At the moment we have a summerbreak, but there will still be some 'fun' events.

Have a good time!
okay thanks so when will the new season begin?
Quote from Tur8o :okay thanks so when will the new season begin?

In the end of This month new season of Formula league starts, next week after that is GTR's turn, and in that cycle they continue whole time
thanks
#14 - Riel
Missed you @ GTR race yesterday
Make this thread sticky Bert. It contains much of basic information for beginners.
There is going to be change to LM races, so read our forum on AB site for more info. (once a month )
See you on track

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG