The online racing simulator
Awesome little physics based game
(312 posts, started )
Quote from Vain :I couldn't buy this game for a whole week now.

Vain

The website now says it should be up wednesday
Quote from filur :Rubber, tension, big crashy noises from the starting platform, bit of airtime, catch at portal.

How do you use the rubber with tension from the bottom, i cant catapult it high enough.
I made another lifty swivel bit, cost loads, sure there's a much simpler, cheaper way to do it.
Attached images
topbit.jpg
I went for another swivelly bit too. Not much money left though!

For 48 I got 912 by using tensioned cloth wrapped round the ball to flick it and a cloth catcher. Can probably save another 100 because I couldn't get it to flick far enough by just tensioning one of the lengths of cloth so I had to do one of the ones wrapped round the side aswell.
Attached images
lvl46.jpg
I've got stuck early, has anyone got the solution for level 8? (Overhead slide)
Today I got Armadillo Run. At last. I managed to go until level 45 just today. Though the Pearly Gates are giving me something to think about...
I will try more later.

And, on overhead slide, see attachment.

Vain
Attached images
OverheadSlide.jpg
Thanks, I don't know how I didn't think of doing that
looks like 'the incredible machine' cept with physics :P
Teh Score
Attached images
FEL-arma.jpg
Finally bought this thing yesterday Going at Level 38 atm. Only needed solution to Void 12 so far. This game is way too addictive.
I'm completely stuck on Void 7, level 21. I thought I'd give the game a rest until finals were over, and maybe I'd have more ideas, but I have absolutely none, I hate voids
Can anyone help me please?

All I can think of is a bridge, but that doesn't work
You could make a bridge using cloth, and tension it to the max. Propably not the cheapest way, but that's how I did it.
hmmm,looks like fun,gotta try it,im bored right now
Quote from 96 GTS :I'm completely stuck on Void 7, level 21....
All I can think of is a bridge, but that doesn't work

A simple steel bridge supported by a few ropes at each end does work, but it's more expensive than some tensioned cloth...
Thanks guys! I got it with the tensioned cloth, now off for more
i think im gonna buy it today lol
yay, improvement: 18201
-
(Eleanor SpeedGT) DELETED by Eleanor SpeedGT
Quote from Batterypark :Damn, my UF1000 broke down

http://www.timohakala.com/uf1000.avi

Hey Batterypark, Can you upload this level? Becouse i want to learn how to make cars and so on. So, i would be very happy.
Sorry, I've deleted that experiment already.
Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :Hey Batterypark, Can you upload this level? Becouse i want to learn how to make cars and so on. So, i would be very happy.

Here's a "car" one I made, if you're interested, it's not very tricky to do.
Attached files
Runlittlefella.zip - 1.6 KB - 162 views
Thanks Sinbad

Awesome little physics based game
(312 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG