The online racing simulator
Spa Francorchamps, for big GTR races.
fuji, before they added all those chicanes.
1. Brands Hatch both GP and Indy variants= good for both short and longer races and probably fairly local for the devs...
2 Spa- it's a legend! be a giggle watching everyone go through T1, and if LFS were to get variable weather effects, could then have races that start in the dry then get the mad thunderstorms, separating the men from the boys
3 for the drag/hill climbing fans, Goodwood, West Sussex which isn't that far from my gf's- not sure if there's a full track there or not though.
Well, absolutely spa... Just awesome scenery and huge elevation changes.

Did it on my moped once in times the track was partly normal road and we passed the barriers to take a roll. Unforgettable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-YkdeGj0zU
Spa > Bathurst > Laguna Seca

Any of those three would have me jumping for joy and reinstalling LFS in a heartbeat.
blah
I THINK VALENCIA WOULD BE AN INTERESTING AND EXCITING TRACK TO ADD TO LFS AS IT WOULD PRODUCE VERY EXCITING AND LOTS OF OVERTAKING!
Quote from dawesdust_12 :blah
I THINK VALENCIA WOULD BE AN INTERESTING AND EXCITING TRACK TO ADD TO LFS AS IT WOULD PRODUCE VERY EXCITING AND LOTS OF OVERTAKING!

Drugs?

Or did the mac thing make you crazy?
I love Valencia, because it's great for closed races and lots of overtaking

PS: I THINK YOUR CAPS LOCK BUTTON IS BROKEN
Quote from G!NhO :Drugs?

Or did the mac thing make you crazy?

Sarcasm, can you heard it?
Cadwell or Bathurst. I like the suggestion for the Isle of Man course too, would be very, very tight racing!

Although I'd love to have the Nordschleife more than anything, who cares if it's following the crowd, it's the best track in the world.
Hmm, Spa has 26 votes, Bathurst 24 and Laguna Seca 20. Next closes is Isle of Man with 8. The top three all pretty amazing, though I'm surprised Suzuka isn't up there with them (3 votes so far).
Mid Ohio plz
Monza.
Quote from Minimaxman :Cadwell..

+1. Or Mosport or Mont Tremblant.

There's no circuits like them in LFS at the moment; and these are the best types of circuits on the planet. Technical (without looking like it or looking like they were designed to be), massive elevation changes, gorgeous scenery.

Must haves.
Bathurst
Spa and Monza have been favourites for most people but here is my oppinion.
We have AS3(national) which has long straights followed by tight corners also including a near identical corner to monza, so for me this is fine.
Spa, well now we have AS4+5 and to me this is very "Spa-ish".
Dont get me wrong Spa and Monza are amazing circuits, infact they are both in my top ten, but i just cant see the point in asking for more of the same, well thats how it is in my eyes.
Thats my thoughts. Jake!
Vallelunga! I remember that from TOCA race driver 2! I always loved that track.

You also have Bathurst and Spa :P
I just fancy something really tight and technical, hence why I said Cadwell, as at the moment pretty much all the tracks are very wide. The closest we've got so far is, for me, these two corners on FE Gold, especially the one in the distance. If they made a whole track which was this tight and enclosed by trees then that would be good enough for me!

personaly i want ebisu circuit as its good for drift and circuit
monza
Rockingham

See what I did there?
Quote from DevilDare :Rockingham

See what I did there?

Dammit i was gonna do that!

If i had the choice, i wouldnt mind silverstone and its different configs
Quote from DevilDare :Rockingham

See what I did there?

I want spa, but we only get rockingham (i think/hope)
Quote from Fuse5 :Monza. A great highspeed track with quite a scenery. Ideal for the SS and GTRs.

If they did Monza (which they won't ) I'd love it to include all the extra little bits it has, like the old banked oval sections as extra combo options.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG