The online racing simulator
Quote from logitekg25 :will actually try it when i gett my $2.50 hdmi cable off of amazon

Which will obviously suck.
Quote from logitekg25 :will actually try it when i gett my $2.50 hdmi cable off of amazon

You need to use a comma, not a dot.
The price doesn't really matters, aslong you don't use it for 50 meter distance or whatever.
Quote from Bose321 :You need to use a comma, not a dot.
The price doesn't really matters, aslong you don't use it for 50 meter distance or whatever.

Not in America.
Not sure wether the price for an hdmi cable will make any difference tbh

Digital signals are are basically on and off, whereas analogue can have different values, so better quality connectors can make a difference
Quote from DejaVu :Not sure wether the price for an hdmi cable will make any difference tbh

Digital signals are are basically on and off, whereas analogue can have different values, so better quality connectors can make a difference

Yeah I know, but aslong it isn't a long cable it doesn't really matter IMO.
Quote from SidiousX :At least Antarctica knows which one's better

Yeah, that's why almost the whole world uses it. Do you believe what you're saying?
Quote from Bose321 :Yeah, that's why almost the whole world uses it. Do you believe what you're saying?

"Almost the whole world"? Do you realize what you're saying? The US IS the world!

Anyway, those car battles and driver duels are freaking unbearable. The rivals drive like wusses in the normal races in Tier 2, then they drive possessed in the duel and even if you scale back the difficulty they're still freaking hard. And the car battles, how the heck does a CCX Swedish Slab take a Zonda R on the outside? Seriously. The AI cheats quite blatantly in this game...

Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Would someone explain to me how it's possible to roll a race spec Lotus Elise just by sliding in a turn? I got a bit sideways and my car nearly rolled, landed back on my wheels and proceeded to bounce around like a ****ing kangaroo for half an hour before the car sorted itself out. I would have been angry if a 4x4 with an elephant on the roof had that much body roll, let alone a car low enough to damage my shins with its spoiler.

Added some pictures, and before you ask this race requires you to perform 10 corner slides to get the bonus star, hence the sliding.

Looks like you hopped a bump. There's a bump there, right on the dotted yellow line. It's nasty.
LOL I thought it's only me that sucked.

I still can't beat the M3 vs RS4 battle on tier two.
Quote from JJ72 :LOL I thought it's only me that sucked.

I still can't beat the M3 vs RS4 battle on tier two.

Nah you don't suck, the AI adjusts itself based on how well you're doing. I went back to race a couple old races and I got my butt whuped. The driver duels are definitely the worst, though.
I hate NFS Sh*T because IT F*cking broke my X360......
Please post no Dustin baits.
Quote from el pibe :I hate NFS Sh*T because IT F*cking broke my X360......

your xbox brakes cause of itself, not the game.
Quote from Bose321 :Yeah, that's why almost the whole world uses it. Do you believe what you're saying?

Wow, if you didn't detect the humor/sarcasm in my sentence, then you clearly must be an idiot.
Quote from SidiousX :Wow, if you didn't detect the humor/sarcasm in my sentence, then you clearly must be an idiot.

You didn't detect my sarcasm, so you're the idiot.

As for the game, any news 'bout a patch?
Quote from Bose321 :You didn't detect my sarcasm, so you're the idiot.

Yeah the patch is out today, bloody hard to find *at least for me*

http://needforspeed.com/web/nfs/downloads

Quote :This patch will add LAN game play and greater menu mouse control in the menu interface.

I don't give a damn about LAN or mouse support, I want PissX to be removed.
Quote from Bose321 :I don't give a damn about LAN or mouse support, I want PissX to be removed.

Well im really happy about the Lan, me and my brother can now see who is better at drifting and cruise the Nordschleife together.

As for Mouse support I think its a good addition, but they could have done soo much more with this patch.

Whats your issue with PhysX? I love the graphics and have no trouble running it lol
Quote from Bose321 :You didn't detect my sarcasm, so you're the idiot.

How did that sentence have any bit of sarcasm in it?
Quote from adamlfs :Well im really happy about the Lan, me and my brother can now see who is better at drifting and cruise the Nordschleife together.

As for Mouse support I think its a good addition, but they could have done soo much more with this patch.

Whats your issue with PhysX? I love the graphics and have no trouble running it lol

They graphics are fine, but PissX doesn't run well on ATi cards, as you may know. So I suppose you have nVidia? About lan, yeah well, that what you say sounds very awesome, will do that.

Quote from SidiousX :How did that sentence have any bit of sarcasm in it?

You can't let it go, can you?
Few questions,

-Is the Mouse Support just for the Menu or is it also for ingame?
-How long does it take to complete the whole story line? 4 hours gameplay or 48 hours game play?
-Is it worth it?
I just need the bug fix for the crashes.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG