The online racing simulator
do you have english instructions for download?
Andrew
Quote from terroristone :do you have english instructions for download?
Andrew

Yes. If you gon on download area you can download, after registration, the instructions to see how is the work.
Have gone a little over 2 months since the MOD G25E was born and the results were satisfactory.

In just over 70 days, we delivered about thirty wheels / kit all over the world including America.

We approach the period of leave with the satisfaction of having made the happy owners of the G25, but with sadness, we must revise our prices because of future supply will be burdened by increased costs due to raw materials of some of the hand 's work that takes longer than you think and transport. Therefore, as of August 1, all orders will be burdened by increases ranging from 18% to 30%.

To try to reach out to people that we want to do it soon, we submit an offer in which, for orders received no later than July 30 2009 by paying a deposit of 50% if nn we can deliver within the 31-07, the price will be kept current on all 3 configurations. Outstanding deliveries in July, will be executed starting from September 10 onwards because from 1-08 to 7-09 ARC_Team will be closed for holidays.

We refer to our area of our ecommerce area on http://www.f1driving.it for any orders and we remain at your disposal for any clarification of any kind.
Hi.

Im very interested in modifying the G25 to E and getting the ARC wheel itself when its released.

How much would it cost for both of these together? incl. shipping etc?

Thankyou.
Hi Aoun and all guys.

ABout MOD G25E you can go into our site in ecommerce page to choose the preferred version to buy.

about ARC_Wheel is again too early to speak about prices. We are working hard to find the right solution to prepare a good replica of real steering wheel and we need to thank's one Italian GP2 Team that support with technical suggestion as we are doing.
When we are ready with ARC_Wheel, we are sure to give the most real steering wheel to every sim-racer but will be most important to have also MOD G25-e. In this way, virtual experience became very close to reality.

We expect to be ready at the end of november, just in time for Christmas....
Well first off, good job Arcteam, it seems to be a nice mod for g25, something id consider. But not for the price of 180 bucks. Im sure alot of people said it that the parts aint worth half the price. So u better make some half priced diy kit if u want people to buy it. Since your team is the only one who has figured this mod out (yet) i guess its the only solution. But u dont get my trust as a client because of simple things u dont do right while conducting buisness. I'd start with making someone who can talk english be a liason for the company on the net and not yahoo.translator. Then the price again, i can buy a new g25 for 180ish euros. And to be honest id rather pay this money to some diy mechanic to come up with the exact way u tuned the servos, and release the info for the community. So try and keep the price competitive, atleast worth investing in a g25. Maybe release a diy tutorial kit without parts or something.

Cheerz, Okasan.

p.s. And buy S2 XD, so that u can fully utilize your wheel...
-
(dawesdust_12) DELETED by dawesdust_12
Quote from OkaChan :Well first off, good job Arcteam, it seems to be a nice mod for g25, something id consider. But not for the price of 180 bucks. Im sure alot of people said it that the parts aint worth half the price. So u better make some half priced diy kit if u want people to buy it. Since your team is the only one who has figured this mod out (yet) i guess its the only solution. But u dont get my trust as a client because of simple things u dont do right while conducting buisness. I'd start with making someone who can talk english be a liason for the company on the net and not yahoo.translator. Then the price again, i can buy a new g25 for 180ish euros. And to be honest id rather pay this money to some diy mechanic to come up with the exact way u tuned the servos, and release the info for the community. So try and keep the price competitive, atleast worth investing in a g25. Maybe release a diy tutorial kit without parts or something.

Cheerz, Okasan.

p.s. And buy S2 XD, so that u can fully utilize your wheel...

Dear Okasan,
Thanks for your appreciated participation but we’ll make a reason why you don’t buy it. Using an automatic translator doesn’t mean that we aren’t able to sell our products. Our co-worker, who knows English perfectly, ain’t always available at our office, therefore we manage by ourselves. Moreover we got trust and regard of many people whom already bought it, so anybody who decide to not buy the kit is free to make the choice, that issue doesn’t make any harm to us.

If we really had to consider the mortgage of the time/money spent for getting the production of every kit, the right price would be pretty higher than the one we’ve applied for the sell (fyi, it is 230€ now, no longer 180€). If you have enough money to purchase a Volkswagen Polo you can’t demand to purchase a Lotus Elise complaining about they don’t sell it at a lower price. The difference between a “hand-crafted” item and an “industrial” one is just that. We are “craftsmen”.

The reason why we did that choice is to get a little balanced on the expenses, but even if we sell 100 of them in one year, won’t make us rich.

Our company works for Motorsport changing the gaming products without forgetting its priorities.
We’re not just a passionate peer group but a company with employed staff who works for living, not for passion only. Don’t you like it ? It’s your problem. Furthermore our clients who got one of our G25-E are enthusiastic, also the review on Autosimsport give worth and credit to our job. If you haven’t read it yet, I suggest you to do it.

Anyway, I can buy a G25 at any price, but for having the feedback and the strength we got with our MOD G25-E, you gotta spend more than 1000€ for a VPP (great product) or 2000€ for a Frex, everyone gotta make their choices.

Moreover I don’t see why we should make a tutorial on how to get our performances improving system… We’re not a charity organization but a commercial company.

Thanks anyway for your participation.
Quote from OkaChan :But not for the price of 180 bucks. Im sure alot of people said it that the parts aint worth half the price.

So what? do you think the price of an unmodded G25 is equal to the sum of its parts' costs? or half of it?

Just because you can't afford it, it doesn't mean they should drop their prices or it is OK to make childish remarks (buy S2? sheesh) at a bunch of people that clearly have put quite an amount of effort to bring a new product to the market.

And to make this clear: no they are not my friends and no I haven't bought the mod nor planning to.
The G25 probably costs about £40 to make thats why they just send new ones instead of seprate parts.
Most failed to see my point.

This company just wants to get their development costs back. It happens pretty often. All they care about is to sell their mod not to make the kids happy. Sure the g25 doesnt cost in parts what it costs in the store, but all products are made like that. Still u can make all the excuses u want about your English speaking employess. I guess u just dont take it serious enough, the commercial marketing part that is. And for the mod its like getting a cheap Punto, putin in a racing battery in it and high performance sparkplugs and sell it on for twise as much.

People that think is worth it should buy it, all im saying is it isnt worth it. U cant expect buyers to pay for the time and expenses of you learning how to do the mod. Buyers want to pay for the product and what its worth. And yea coming to a gaming forum and promoting your product purelly for your profit is simply disrespectfull.

p.s. Frex and other products are actually developed by those companies. Parts machined etc softwaremade.. All you did is find exsisting parts and put em together. Sure big up for that, but its not worth the money ur asking.
Imho you are jealous and stop. Our production capacity is 120 pieces per year. Selling price is finalized to the production of these pieces.We are so happy and, your way of thinking, helps us more than you think. Thank you very much.
Anyway, if the board administrator decide that we are doing something wrong, can close immediatly this post.
Quote from OkaChan :Most failed to see my point.

This company just wants to get their development costs back. It happens pretty often. All they care about is to sell their mod not to make the kids happy. Sure the g25 doesnt cost in parts what it costs in the store, but all products are made like that. Still u can make all the excuses u want about your English speaking employess. I guess u just dont take it serious enough, the commercial marketing part that is. And for the mod its like getting a cheap Punto, putin in a racing battery in it and high performance sparkplugs and sell it on for twise as much.

Well what do you think? For a small production, hand made product, price is always high. And especially when you spend a lot of time AND money in getting the product to function properly.
Those examples can be found in variety of branches, like car industry, high-quality audio equipement...

Surely, if ARC_team would order from one of the companies in China to manufacture their product, it could end lot cheaper, but then they are risking the Chinese company stealing their work, and all the investment goes for nothing.

Quote from OkaChan :
p.s. Frex and other products are actually developed by those companies. Parts machined etc softwaremade.. All you did is find exsisting parts and put em together. Sure big up for that, but its not worth the money ur asking.

So you say that FREX manufactured capacitors, resistors, optical encoders, motors?

ARC_team found existing parts? For sure they are not mad to go create their own capacitors and transformers.

Even car manufacturers are mostly that: they order parts from various companies and put them together and bingo! You get your car.
Look after the Valeo logo on various parts on whatever the car you have...

Logitech is also if look like that: they found parts and assembled them together. All they did is engineered something. Oh wait, ARC guys also did engineer something.
Quote from OkaChan :...... all im saying is it isnt worth it.

In your opinion. You can't state that as a fact

Quote from OkaChan :And yea coming to a gaming forum and promoting your product purelly for your profit is simply disrespectfull.

Hardly disrespectful. In fact any disrespect seems to be coming from your side.
ATTENTION!!

We are proud to inform that is possible to modify with our MOD G25E also the new Logitech G27 Wheel. Enjoy
We are proud to show you the last prototype of ARC_Wheel

Will be available, after the end of november, as the logical partner of our G25/G27 MOD.

Will be available pre-assembled, KIT, with or without quick release (with cannon connector inside), fully aluminium or Carbon-Aluminium, with or without display (SLI-M - SLI-Pro), with or without analog clutch.

Cheers
Nice mod, but why are'nt you doing the complete package? h-shifter stiffnes, more resistance to pedals and such stuff?
That wheel looks awesome.
There is not so much time to develop too stuff. We prefers keep concentrated in few things but really good.
Anyway:
ARC_Wheel is in the Market. You can have more information about cost for the complete wheel or only for KIT parts in http://ecommerce.f1driving.it/ .
Regarding MOD G25- E / MOD G27 - E, we are in offer with 10% off.

Do not hesitate to contact our internationa consulent Stephen at: [email protected]

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG