The online racing simulator
Quote from Takumi_lfs :How come she is a model and TVE not?

Because me equiptment is too big to be pictured on a picture, and probally too sexy too.
Quote from The Very End :Because me equiptment is too big to be pictured on a picture, and probally too sexy too.

If yours is at the end of the scale mine must be of the scale then
Yeah right, tsch :rolleyes:

^ This is my girlfriend. I actually have two, but they're identical twins so I only posted a picture of one of them.
I hate that horrible woman, I hope someone screws her face off the surface of this world!

Brandon - She's one of these beasts that would ride your lolly' stick til it had fallen off, sounds like fun 'aye?
why?
She is SO anoying. I have seen many attention whores before, but she's by far one of the worst.

Or even better, hope she falls of the chair with the head first, falls down the stair, plays in the traffic, jumps a cliff or any other good reason so I don't have to see her again, she's horrible
lol
Ok, I don't wish her any bad, but she's damn anoying. But I guess I just have to shuffel my meat inside that big mouthed bitch to shut her up

Ok, I might start to talk a little more nice, since this seemed rather agressive..

She's anoying, I hope she stops beeing anoying.

Happy?
What is THAT?
LMFAO.... i just read tve's comment with that boxxy video on the background.... and i lol'd... XD
Quote :logitekg25 (5 hours ago)
i was thinking the same thing lol

lol

edit:

i almost dated this girl.... but then found out that she had unprotected sex with an other dude, so i let her slip... im still her friend but i dont wanna get an std... and the other day i think that she rode an other dude's lolly... so yah. i'm sure she's a gold digger..
Attached images
1.jpg
Quote from el pibe :LMFAO.... i just read tve's comment with that boxxy video on the background.... and i lol'd... XD

lol

edit:

i almost dated this girl.... but then found out that she had unprotected sex with an other dude, so i let her slip... im still her friend but i dont wanna get an std... and the other day i think that she rode an other dude's lolly... so yah. i'm sure she's a gold digger..

What does unprotected sex have to do with being a gold digger? And why let her slip because she's had unprotected sex with another guy? Just wrap it up and get her to get tested. Not that big of a deal, really.

Sounds more like excuses to me.
Quote from MAGGOT :What does unprotected sex have to do with being a gold digger? And why let her slip because she's had unprotected sex with another guy? Just wrap it up and get her to get tested. Not that big of a deal, really.

Sounds more like excuses to me.

Exactly, act firts, think later

Also most of the things are possible to get "fixed". Go to the doctor if you are unsure.
Just a warning, be mental prepared for the... the test that ..well.. just google it, it's too disturbing to write it on the forum.
Quote from The Very End :Just a warning, be mental prepared for the... the test that ..well.. just google it, it's too disturbing to write it on the forum.

You mean the swab? Yea.. that was uncomfortable.
The one that they force a god damn thing up you penis!

Oh well.. I said it.. well, you can allready tell that ain't a fun test.
Just cos she had unprotected sex don't mean she got anything anyway...
Of course not, but that doesn't mean it's worth the risk.

I've had that horrible STD swab. Feels like it's about a foot wide as well.
Everything came back negative though, so I'm still in the game!
Well if you have an STD generally you get spots, stink or itchyness, if you don't have any of those , the chances are you ain't got an STD.
Not using protection is a matter of trust. I meen if you want to be real strict about it you dont even bother getting the big and most important test (HIV) until 6 months into the relationship (as it can be present in the system that long before being sufficiently accurately detectable).

So options are to use protection for the first 6 months of any new relationship, or to make an assessment of this person you love and what they're telling you and take the risk.

Life is full of risk, sex is just another one.

Anyway it's ok for you guys, roll on a condom and you're sorted and it's no big deal, but for me it's more complex - have you seen those oral defenders? *shudder* If you've got a dentist fantasy then they're great, otherwise it's like licking a baloon.
Quote from BlueFlame :Well if you have an STD generally you get spots, stink or itchyness, if you don't have any of those , the chances are you ain't got an STD.

Not an advice to be heeded.

But as becky said, it boils down to trust to use a rubber or not.
Sorry chaps, but im a bit of a racist to this thread.
Posting your girlfriends pics and all.
Quote from Dajmin :I've had that horrible STD swab. Feels like it's about a foot wide as well.
Everything came back negative though, so I'm still in the game!

Yea, definitely not a fun experience. Still; I wouldn't refrain from sleeping with a girl because she's had unprotected sex. That's what condoms are for.

Quote from BlueFlame :Well if you have an STD generally you get spots, stink or itchyness, if you don't have any of those , the chances are you ain't got an STD.

Not true. Chlamydia has no symptoms in 90% of those infected, and many STDs/STIs have an incubation period before really taking effect.

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG