Queens Of The Stone Age - Little Sister
#78 - tpa
Atmosphere - Don't Ever F*cking Question That

Looptroop - Bandit Queen
At the moment to the melodic hum of my computer vent
if not, then to
Rhapsody - Holy Thunderforce
Quote from contourSVT :Oxycotton- Lil Wyte- this song pooooounds

yeah that song is good, but everyone played it too much and now im sick of it haha, his 2 cd's are really good too. It pounds? you mean pwns? lol
Quote from WGooden :yeah that song is good, but everyone played it too much and now im sick of it haha, his 2 cd's are really good too. It pounds? you mean pwns? lol

nah, it has a ton of bass
yeah, heard it in my friends system.. was crazy haha.
#83 - mr_x
Quote from ColeusRattus :Rhapsody - Holy Thunderforce

Hooray for Rhapsody!

Rush - Something for Nothing
Mokoma - Vade Retro Satana!
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#86 - mr_x
Feeder - Radiation
House of Suffering-Bad Brains
Sounds.

Can we change the title of the topic. It offends me everyday, seeing evidence of the decline of the human race, and it's inability to even type normally. Please? If you do HAVE to leave the abbrs., then at least get rid of the lyk (like) at the start (what an awfully stupid way to start a sentence), the capital r for are, and the 0 in now. Maybe, just maybe I'll be able to sleep at night knowing... edited this bit out as it was a bit rude....

Rant over. It's been brewing for a while that.
yall just need to get MSN or something that shows what your listening to

80's mood right now; aha - take on me (its a goody)
I'm not listening to anything right now since I just got timed out of an LFS server by websurfing, but anytime I'm online it is usually the 9000 rpm scream of an FZR. Any other time you see me not on the computer listening to something, I can almost guarantee it will be Pink Floyd. I am a Floyd freak. Ever since I took that puff and someone played Comfortably Numb on the cd player. 16 years later, the puffing is no longer, but I still have to have my Floyd fix every morning heading to work. And if it's not chillin out to the guitar work of David Gilmore, then it is usually Metallica. Quite a difference, eh?
Tristancliffe, I'm making fun of people that type like that. I find it really annoying and makes a total fool out of the person using that way to type. Ignore it. The body of the first post should make it obvious that I dont use language like that.

And I'm listening to silent whispers between curious people in my college library.
Listening to some Brand New right now.

pink floyd isn't bad, it's just over played waaaaaaay too much like on the radio and everywhere. :P
Wake up- Rage against the machine
AC/DC. As always. 24/7. :bannana_g
Bit of an oldie for ya: Belinda Carlisle - (We Want) The Same Thing

80's music is my fav

peeps

Edit: Kim Wilde now
#96 - Myst
80's here as a rule - New Romantics stuff.
#97 - tpa
prefuse 73 - robot snares got no cadence or balance
Quote from (SaM) :Tristancliffe, I'm making fun of people that type like that. I find it really annoying and makes a total fool out of the person using that way to type. Ignore it. The body of the first post should make it obvious that I dont use language like that.

And I'm listening to silent whispers between curious people in my college library.

I'll let you off

But it REALLY does annoy me each time I see it still.
-
((SaM)) DELETED by (SaM)
Quote from Fragmatic :Sonic Mayhem - Rage

Aha so I'm not the only one who has heard of them. Though their work got a bit too synthetic after what they did for Quake II.
Quote from tristancliffe :I'll let you off

But it REALLY does annoy me each time I see it still.

LyK 0mG sAhMe HhErR3

lyk wut R u listenin 2 n0w
(102 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG