The online racing simulator
Live for Speed S2, version Z25
(420 posts, closed, started )
Not sure if this is just me, but. I JUST installed the new version and now every time I click to refresh my server list, LFS windows....

EDIT: OMG just looked at the new dash :O

Great job!
Quote from 5-6-ACE :Not sure if this is just me, but. I JUST installed the new version and now every time I click to refresh my server list, LFS windows....

You can set it in the Multiplayer screen - Window while connecting.
Quote from 5-6-ACE :Not sure if this is just me, but. I JUST installed the new version and now every time I click to refresh my server list, LFS windows....

User error.

Edit: ****in' beaten
Attached images
wut.jpg
Quote from Flame CZE :You can set it in the Multiplayer screen - Window while connecting.

ah thanks...I didnt do it before the update so I didnt think to looks

thanks
Quote from 5-6-ACE :ah thanks...I didnt do it before the update so I didnt think to looks

thanks

It defaults to 'yes' every time you update, because you might have a firewall that needs a confirmation for a new version and it could potentially make LFS/your computer crash/behave oddly.
So this is it? The real patch?
Not that i am complaining but shouldn't it be another name or som?
Quote from aroX123 :So this is it? The real patch?

No, because it's kinda a "midway" patch, just with all the little things in it before the big 0.6A
Quote from aroX123 :So this is it? The real patch?

Just read the first post carefully.
I guess the next letter/number was already taken by the Scirocco/new physics patch
Sorry, should have red more, midway patch. Good idea!
maybe they willl just get on and release the VWS, the 'new car' and the tyre physics.... and, oh, maybe rockingham aswell... even GT5 will be released in better time than S3 hmph...

Oscar
Quote from Homeless_Drunk :I see what you did there...you took the glass half empty approach.

With LFS, the glass is always half empty
Scawen could you please release an updated version of the CMX viewer containing the new XR models?
waiting for s3
Yah, that would be nice
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :With LFS, the glass is always half empty

Or half full, if you think in positive way

Thanks for patch Scawen
by me working everithings fine

Scawen, i have a question
The next patch will be S3 or only the VWS and new tyre phisics?
Quote from raczger :

Dont bother to ask, you wont have an answer
Thanks for that Scavier, everything's running fine from my side. Great job
Quote from raczger :by me working everithings fine

That one and read 1st post afew hundred times so it sticks in your head
I had a little play with my temporary mouse and keyboard (controllers @ uni) and the abs is kinda cool though I still automatically tapped the breaks to prevent lock even with it on. But i've never driven a real car with abs so..

Cool though, some minor visual changes. Proof if ever we need it the devs actually do work on lfs. Cheers lads.

I wonder if santa will come down my internet connection with s3.
USER LOD does not works
Hi Scawen,

I cant get the USER LOD working in this version. No visible difference at all.
Not that I would need to turn it down with my PC spec but just wanted to report it does not work here.
Quote from rc10racer :That one and read 1st post afew hundred times so it sticks in your head

Scawen don't write anywhere that, in the next patch will contain the vws and tyre phisycs. (If yes, pls quote me...). That why i asked.
I see progress... Hell yea.
If you're doing it as an "auto update" in Win 7, don't panic, let it fail the first time, then run through it again; win7 spots the problem during the first attempt and sets it up ok for another go, then when you run through it the second time, answer yes to the UAC requester when it arrives and it will all go just fine! Amazing to see an OS fix things ready for a proper go. Could hardly believe it when it did that! Almost a bonus in it's own right, even if that is a slightly perverse bonus!

Scawen: Thanks very much for this, it's really interesting, shall withhold any fuller comments until the rest of it is released (see, two can do that! fun isn't it?:tilt , but it is interesting! Quite fun, and a nice job done! Now get some rest, you've earned it.
This thread is closed

Live for Speed S2, version Z25
(420 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG