The online racing simulator
I am pretty sure Nick Heidfeld stays with Sauber, if they are allowed to start.
Quote from DevilDare :We got F1 discussion thread. 2010 is still miles away. We only just closed down 2009 season....

After the season is before the season!

Some would be surprised to see more then 18 cars on the grid in 2010 at least the TV news quoted Mario Theissen and Adrian Sutil saying this.
Disappointed with the mandatory tyre stops. I was hoping that along with no refuelling that scheduled tyre stops would be eliminated also.
Was rather hoping we would see overtaking on the track, not in the bloody pits as we have had for years.
I can't find English link but Montezolomolomelo still plans to present his idea of three car teams and his dream of Schumacher to FOTA. Is he senile (too) or what? But of course it is very simple from Ferrari's point of view, since they do not even count Campos, Lotus, Manor or USF1 as teams (referring to Ferrari's ridiculous press releases), so there is plenty of space on the grid.
Woah!

Sexi!
Haven't seen this picture, from the Toyota press conference

Quote from Boris Lozac :Haven't seen this picture, from the Toyota press conference

...and we dared to call Toyota's F1 project just another example of the emotionless corporate machine! lol
Quote from Intrepid :...and we dared to call Toyota's F1 project just another example of the emotionless corporate machine! lol

His career may well be over.

The frustrating thing about Toyota F1 is that if Toyota's head honchos in Japan let the team do its own thing, they probably would have fared better. They are victims of micro-management, IMHO.
That has nothing to do with the toyota press conference.

Someone just txt him saying that GT5 will have rewind feature, and the tyre sounds will remain un-changed.
#62 - 5haz
At least someone in F1 still cares about racing.
you know that someone gave that guy a dead arm xD
#64 - JJ72
Quote from 5haz :At least someone in F1 still cares about racing.

I think he cares more about their coporate bible "the toyota way" failed in front of a global audience, more so than racing.

Toyota races to prove their philosophy, that their way of making road cars can also apply to making racing cars, and that is exaclty how they fail.
#65 - 5haz
Quote from JJ72 :I think he cares more about their coporate bible "the toyota way" failed in front of a global audience, more so than racing.

Toyota races to prove their philosophy, that their way of making road cars can also apply to making racing cars, and that is exaclty how they fail.

Aww don't be so cynical.

I'm sure hes upset for a lot of reasons, but surely every boss of every racing department must have a love of motor racing in them somewhere, deep down.
#66 - JJ72
Think is I don't think he is from the racing department. (and yeah I am cynical, especially about japanese coporations )
Quote from BreadC :you know that someone gave that guy a dead arm xD

Looks to me like he's on the shitter with a bad dose of constipation
It's probably more to do with toyota going up shit creek I bet he's jumped out of an office window by tuesday :o
* Provisional

Just to say it is Provisional as it is not confirmed as of yet.
Oh yeah just to quote aswell,

Quote from F1 Website :© 1999-2009 Formula One Administration Ltd

So not only have you viloated the CopyRights you have actully VILLOATED the law so I just wonder how Formula One will take this
Quote from (The Stig) :So not only have you viloated the CopyRights you have actully VILLOATED the law so I just wonder how Formula One will take this

Damn, he will go to jail for 30 years now.

And to hell afterwards.
Quote from zeugnimod :Damn, he will go to jail for 30 years now.

And to hell afterwards.

I'm assuming more german sarcasm here - what did I miss?
I think the bloke in the picture is actually half way through a sneeze...
Quote from JJ72 :Think is I don't think he is from the racing department. (and yeah I am cynical, especially about japanese coporations )

It is Tadashi Yamashina, (now former?) team principal of Toyota F1 Racing.
Quote from deggis :It is Tadashi Yamashina, (now former?) team principal of Toyota F1 Racing.

His name means "I'm a car" in Russian

Formula One Season 2010
(1980 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG