The online racing simulator
Soundgarden - Outshined

Soundgarden > Nirvana

Quote from theirishnoob :he dad walked in and laughed and agreed that thin lizzy are the best band ever - he still gets his car serviced free and my mate hates to this day that i done that to him. Totally worth it.

Quote from theirishnoob :mate of mine used to LOVE AC/DC he dad was in a famous irish punk band a few moons ago andn ow has a studio, he began one day playing thunder struck backwards and putting lyrics to it and was fairly chuffed...

till i played cold sweat by thin lizzy ( killer solo owns his shitty ac/dc rubbish )

he dad walked in and laughed and agreed that thin lizzy are the best band ever - he still gets his car serviced free and my mate hates to this day that i done that to him. Totally worth it.

I really don't listen to rock music at all but Thin Lizzy have more tunes that I like than any other rock band. I used to have a copy of Jailbreak but I don't any more (don't know where it went...), and Dancing In the Moonlight is a classic just for the line "I always get chocolate stains on my pants".
I'm listening to the best song in the world!! Tenacious D - Tribute.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Is there a competition between Jack Black and Will Ferrell to see who can be the least-funny person in the whole ****ing universe?

Ok ok. No need to start something, I'm just saying IMO it's best song in the world. I was just trying to introduce them.
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :Ok ok. No need to start something, I'm just saying IMO it's best song in the world. I was just trying to introduce them.

They're not exactly low-profile though are they? I think you'd have to say bands with their own mainstream movie can be considered fairly visible.
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :I'm listening to the best song in the world!! Tenacious D - Tribute.

Not the best song by them, but Tenacious D rocks. Movie is a must-see if you like that kinda rock.
Quote from Stefani24 :Not the best song by them, but Tenacious D rocks. Movie is a must-see if you like that kinda rock.

Yeah I saw the movie! Really funny and cool movie! I like the Beelzeboss song, when JB and KG have to do their part of the song to fight the devil in the rockoff.

Anyway, Hopes Die Last - I Belong To The Skies.
Big Bad Voodoo Daddy - Mr. Pinstripe Suit

Yea!
Avenged Sevenfold - Bat Country
Seefeel - Minky Starshine
Avenged Sevenfold - Beast and the Harlot
Papa Roach - Take Me
November Rain - Guns N' Roses.

Never will find a better song then that.
Quote from JPeace :it is decent

and papa roach - take me
brilliant

Why.... how dare you!!
DJ Cotts - October Website mix 2009
Porcupine Tree's "The Incident"

Porcupine Tree - Bonnie The Cat
Vitalic - Trahison
The Offspring - Kristy, Are you doing okay?
This thread is closed

The what music are you listening to now thread
(16853 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG