The online racing simulator
I'm there
I'm in

Joined the wrong team no doubt

EDIT: Maybe not....
I'm guessing your my team-mate then? Was rather suprised with the times myself
I am, Was hoping to find a quick team....we need moar playaz though. And I love my phone supports Batracer...

Watch for my charges....and no pitstops in this?
How to do you set what tyres to put on at pitstops?
I joined Rob Smith's team.
Noooooo!

I have Z as my teamie

Wait, he's not that bad

CRC 1-2-3
OMG, our team is epic!!

Chris, Boothy and Bawbag (and Martin Kapal :shrug, be prepared to be beat.
Hi.
Dont know how i got stuck with you zeugy! Back to the old days
if anybody that is good willing to join a team, Rawrrrrrrrrrr is there! it needs some talent
Can we change team names? :P
nope, im using it on my british tourers team and im doing well! 2nd with 64 points and 2 wins ( one of them was the season opener ) and im hoping to win Mondello Park Sprint since i qualified 3rd. =)

so yeah, i'll keep the copyright for the name....
is it possible to choose what tyres to put on during pitstops? and do you have to run both tyres?
Not sure ya can
The lack of any pit options implies there are none, except for repairs / wets. So I guess it's 1 set each for the practice, quali, warmup & race and be careful with tyre usage under Driving Style
Hey, I had everything at 100 during CTA
im in... but im new in BATrace... so i might gonna need some help...
How do you know when qually is? Just says its soon, im in the F1 champ with Toyota
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :is it possible to choose what tyres to put on during pitstops? and do you have to run both tyres?

Do you mean each specific tyre [i.e 1.1,1.2,1.3 e.t.c] or compounds?

For each tyre, it just auto picks whichever tyre is least worn. As for compounds, you just pick one tyre to start with, and only check the other tyre's checkbox for the one you want to use in the race on the race strategy screen
How am i 3 secs off? :O How do you know when qually is?
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :How am i 3 secs off? :O How do you know when qually is?

Your set is crap? Qual starts whenever CSF wants it to, i.e when he feels the grid is full enough

BATracer - free browser racing manager
(545 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG