The online racing simulator
#1 - Mogar
Logitech G27 in Hannover- Germany, where can I find ?
Hello guys,

My mother in law is going to Hannover, Germany in 10 days for a 1 week business trip.

Since Logitech G27 or G25 are too expensive in my country (around 600 euros for the g25 on official stores, when they have it in stock, what is rare), I'm considering asking her to bring one to me, if the price worths the risk of being without guarantee (logitech's representative requires an invoice from a local store to validate the guarantee).

I would like to know where she can find it (street stores, no on-line stores since they usually don't deliver at hotels), and what is the average price.

Thank you in advance.
In Germany the G27 costs about 270 - 300 €.
Your mother could buy it at Alternate for 300€.
Alternate

The Adress:
ALTERNATE
Computer Shop
Philipp-Reis- Str. 2-3
D-35440 Linden

It's not in Hannover.Look at Google Earth or Google Maps.

I can look for more Shops tomorrow.
#3 - Nobo
You'll probably find one right at the central station in a market called "Saturn"

If you stand next to the monument (man on a horse) in front of the station and look at the stores surrounding the place you cant miss "Saturn"

This would be the easiest solution for foreigners i guess.
#4 - Nobo
As i dont know the Saturn price and it might be more expensive.

The other solution would be:
There is a very well known online shop www.notebooksbilliger.de
They are seated in Sarstedt near Hannover around 15km away. They sell there from stock, they explicitly tell that on the homepage.

G27
279 € dont think you'll find a better price for a G27 in another street shop.

The company is seated next to a 4 lane street the B6.

I am also pretty sure they would deliver to the hotel, if you write them a contact mail and tell the reciption in the hotel.

If you need more details just pm me.
Take care about one thing. Your in law must check if she can check in such a big box.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG