The online racing simulator
Adjustable Mirrors!
(14 posts, started )
Adjustable Mirrors!
MIRRORS should be adjustable.
Like in real life.
the left and right mirror is the same as middle mirror...thats bummmer :S
idd like to adjust the mirror
Turn it down a bit and pit closer to car so i could avoid crashing others, or reversion better : )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lA84brT1Ts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwzUE6PHk4U

-
Didn't see that in Suggsested Improvments..
I looked again and saw..
Sorry
You can delete this thread!
LoL
I just loved the youtube video's you posted with it!
Made me laugh very much.

But, i think this could be a good update for the game. I also use my mirrors when racing. And indeed, they should be adjustable. Maybe put the feature in the options screen could work ?

Greetings,
#3 - 5tag
These videos are dumb. You better listen to your real life driving instructor.

But I agree to the suggestion because seeing parts of the car in the mirror would be needed to make this work.
I know the videos are dumb.
I got my Drivin licence 2 years ago.
I just took 2 videos just to show what i mean : )
Ok here is example what i made myself to show what i mean
First of all.. I mean that there should be your own car on the mirror..to show you HOW close the other car is = )
The pic is small so you maybe cant understand that much, But youll get the idea
http://www.hot.ee/p5q/befaft.jpg
I get the idea, and i think i was about to post this suggestion soon too.

OT: Do not watch expertvillage videos, 99% of theyr videos contain material that are like made up by amateurs.
#7 - Reik
+1 do want
#8 - 5tag
Quote from =Wolf=[NO] :That was spot on

Same with the rear view mirror, kinda weird you don't see wing aso. when you do it when looking back :P

Im happy that im not the only one who suffers under the same problem :P
I think they should make an option also for removing the 'real' mirror alltogether.

I use custom view which is in the middle of the car inside and the 'real' mirror is in the way of the windscreen.

You can move it down to left but its still covering part of the screen and very anoying.

I use virtual mirror so maybe just make a remove that real mirror and im sure a few others will like this please!

Would be much appreciated, thanks daz
Quote from Dazmyster :I think they should make an option also for removing the 'real' mirror alltogether.

I use custom view which is in the middle of the car inside and the 'real' mirror is in the way of the windscreen.

You can move it down to left but its still covering part of the screen and very anoying.

I use virtual mirror so maybe just make a remove that real mirror and im sure a few others will like this please!

Would be much appreciated, thanks daz

Sure, we all hate realism xD

Not to be rude, but I accualy like realistic views, and hate "roof drivers" who aim for realistic simulation in lfs
+1 adjustable mirror angle

would help if you could see rear wheels in mirrors (if not car body)

Adjustable Mirrors!
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG