The online racing simulator
Doesn't work for me, either. Thx anyway. :/
Here are a couple that work.
Quite a strange refereeing performance so far...
You're not losing much.

Inter keeps everyone behind the line of the ball, Barcelona keeps passing around doing nothing.
Barca were poor Messi was poor, aaaand Jose got his tactics perfectly.
Quote from CSF :Barca were poor Messi was poor, aaaand Jose got his tactics perfectly.

Yea, his bunker was perfect.. (atdhe finaly worked, but froze when Pique scored the goal, offcourse)
Don't think they were poor, like playing badly. They just had nowhere to go, Inter's defence was perfect.

Just to throw some wood in the fire, I can't see what was illegal about the second goal.
Nope nothing wrong... the ref was... special.
Oh well, I'm pretty sure the final would have been more entertaining to watch with Barca in it (because Bayern's defense certainly isn't the best).

I actually hope now that Bayern wins the whole thing so that Germany stays ahead of Italy in that UEFA nations league thing.
****ing ref.
The only justified result tonight was an Inter win, especially after that sending off, what the heck was that all about. Barca never pushed the advantage till the last 15 mins and quite rightly chalked off goal (only because of the earlier blatant dive for the sending off) Also, love the special ones sprint to the fans at the end, and Valdes can gtf, just because he couldn't take it gives him no right to try and stop Jose celebrating with his fans....that's what football is about, passion and feeling. Saying that what a touch form the Barca boy for the goal....not bad for a centre half.

Too some up, Barca pretty tappy tappy football, but that does not win games all the time and without a plan B you are upi that creek without a paddle.
Ah crap. I fell asleep around 75th minute. I was so tired and thought Inter was firmly in control and the game was decided.
Scottish PFA Goal Of The Year Award, I need you're help.

Please vote for No. 10, Steven Craig's goal agaisnt Celtic Direct link with video to watch all goal (although the only good one is no.10) can be found on clicky the link word NOW

Also, it's so good to see that goal again
F***ing hell. :gnasher:
Haha, didn't deserve to win, bunch of Hunburgers. :|
They did deserve it, if only for the fact that the final is in their own stadium. Now we probably get an all-English final. Great.

Pitroipa needs to finally learn how to actually score goals. :/
With regards to the little discussion in January about Liverpool/Rafa...

BlueFlame/ D.Zanetti... where are you now?

Quote from The Moose :
We will not make the top 4 this season with him in charge, we will have sod all money to spend at the end of the season if thats the case, which in turn will leave us struggling to make the top 4 for a long time to come.

I'll take absolutely no pleasure at the end of the season in saying "I told you so"

If you're right then I'll be the happiest man alive. Unfortunately i think your living in la la land.

I told you so (and I take no pleasure in it)

Absolute disgrace of a season. Looks like the fat controller will be on his way out in the summer though.

New owners, new manager, new start. Let's hope for a lot better in 2010/11
Man City 0-1 Spurs

Couple of seasons ago Spurs were really in the doldrums. Now they're in the Champions League
Quote from The Moose :With regards to the little discussion in January about Liverpool/Rafa...

BlueFlame/ D.Zanetti... where are you now?

I told you so (and I take no pleasure in it)

I'm hiding in my bloody basement.
Quote from J@tko :Man City 0-1 Spurs

Couple of seasons ago Spurs were really in the doldrums. Now they're in the Champions League

Screw that.

For those who say the SPL is boring I give you this result

Motherwell 6 - Hibs 6

Screw your defensive football, get the ball and attack like mad. Lets see goals. BTW not a single yellow card in the whole game either.

Bye bye Elvis, don't come back.
So it's the big day for the Premier League - Chelski vs Wigan and Man Utd vs Stoke.

1 point is the difference and Chelski have superiour goal difference, so Man Utd have to win and hope Chelsea don't.

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG