The online racing simulator
Kick Ass. Had no idea what it was just a last minute decision to catch up with an old mate. The movie is awesome. Go see it!
The Human Centipede

ok, not one I've actually seen as it's not out yet but the trailer was too good not to post
Se7en

Directed by David Fincher (!). Crime, Drama, Horror, Mystery, Thriller. Year: 1995.
Quote from VoiD :Se7en

Directed by David Fincher (!). Crime, Drama, Horror, Mystery, Thriller. Year: 1995.

Welcome to the future..
how to train your dragon!!
epic film!!!
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
i went with mine. everyone else was adults with there kids, then there was me her and a few of her friends. we looked like such big kids but wow great film
I actually gave it a go as well. What can I say - Very good!
Good movie to chill out to.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Welcome to the future..

This is not "post the newest shit Hollywood-2weeks-blockbuster-release"...
Quote from VoiD :This is not "post the newest shit Hollywood-2weeks-blockbuster-release"...

I know, was kidding, it was more of a remark that you should've seen it by now One of the best movies out there btw..
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Check this out...

The Proposition

another "modern" Western .. well actually it´s an aussie western

Script & score from Nick Cave...
The Human Centipede

Havent seen it, but my friend just sent me the trailer...(Find it on YT)

Ok.... Seriously? I mean, what the hell....?!

Either the writer was really desperate or on some very high stuff......
Not sure if it's been posted yet- but the other night we watched 'Children of Men'. While not perfect, there were atleast a few scenes (the long takes) in there where I was thinking 'my god! this is insane!' I have no idea how those shots were constructed, well.. yeah I do- computer graphical trickery! But it was extremely well done.

I got on to this film through my 3d graphics class, where we saw that the last scene where the woman gives birth, is actually done in 3d (the baby, that is). It's basically seamless.
I guess you mean this "ghetto-shot"...? Pretty amazing
Watched Pucinni for Beginners. Wished I hadn't.

Recommend a film you've seen lately.
(3163 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG