The online racing simulator
gloria gaynor - i will survive
Arctic Monkeys - The Bad Thing
Apocalyptica - Bittersweet

Such a beautiful song.
Vangelis & Stina Nordenstam - Ask The Mountains

in FLAC.
Zoran Mišić - Gdje Si Sad
Think about it... You don't understand a word, do you?
Quote from matijapkc :Zoran Mišić - Gdje Si Sad
Think about it... You don't understand a word, do you?

You sure about that? I guess it means "Where are you know"...
Well, speaking of DeadMau5.... I have set myself a DIY. I am going to try and make his head. Its so awesome, I have to have it.

Mau5head.

There are couple on eBay but they are way too expensive. Anyways, offtopic... Sorry...
Quote from DevilDare :Well, speaking of DeadMau5.... I have set myself a DIY. I am going to try and make his head. Its so awesome, I have to have it.

Mau5head.

There are couple on eBay but they are way too expensive. Anyways, offtopic... Sorry...

avast doesn't like the link you posted.
but yeah, deadmau5 is very good.
this is my tribute to his work. every song in my 70 minute mix (except one) had been produced or remixed by the man himself.
Just discovered Counting Crows. Brilliant band thus far. I can once again thank Spotify for this gem of a find.
Quote from MadCatX :You sure about that? I guess it means "Where are you know"...

Good guess.
EDIT: BTW, Ensiferum - The Longest Journey
Quote from 1993weeman :Taio Cruz (Ft. Ke$ha) - Dirty Picture

Usher - Omg

Jason Derulo - Ridin' Solo

I really don't know why i like these but i do

Hiya Keith, hiya pal. By the way that's is some poor choice in tunes here, you net to get some of that Beastie Boys on pronto eh...they may be brothers, but they stop fighting long enough to produce some banging tunes if you ken whit I mean like kiddo.

"Intergalactic Planetary, Planetary Intergalactic".....YAASS, that's what I talking about, pure Teckle tunes.
maNga - We Could Be The Same
Porcupine Tree - Russia On Ice
As I Lay Dying - Upside Down Kingdom
Vukašin Brajić - Thunder And Lightning
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Hiya Keith, hiya pal. By the way that's is some poor choice in tunes here, you net to get some of that Beastie Boys on pronto eh...they may be brothers, but they stop fighting long enough to produce some banging tunes if you ken whit I mean like kiddo.

"Intergalactic Planetary, Planetary Intergalactic".....YAASS, that's what I talking about, pure Teckle tunes.

STFU with the teckle, and the leigh and just everything
This thread is closed

The what music are you listening to now thread
(16853 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG