The online racing simulator
Quote from Klutch :Its not getting tested thats shameful, its the fact that you were sleeping with a slut that you even might THINK might have an STD of some type, THAT is shameful.

Quote from chanoman315 :Word.

Quote from TehPaws3D :Double Word.

Quote from el pibe :It's starting to look like a Triple Word!!!!!!

the world is in a sorry state with you bunch in it

whats shameful is that someone would not always do a test when going into a serious relationship that involves sex without condoms because he or she is ****ing immature and ashamed of taking the test
Quote from Shotglass :and ashamed of taking the test

You can't read?
I said getting a test isn't shameful.
which bit about the test is shameful to you doenst matter you
whether its the going to the doc and asking for it bit thats shameful to you or the test itself doenst change the fact that youre ashamed to take one
/facepalm

learn to interpret idiot
thank you i can do that just fine
what you said maybe without realising it is that to you going to the doc is a walk of shame
No. I said having sex with such a slut that it makes you WANT to go do a test for HIV/AIDS is shameful.

Everyone else understood what i meant, what can't you?

Ill break it down for you.

Having unprotected sex with a possible disease ridden slut = Shameful.
Getting an STD test = Not shameful.
Quote from Shotglass :which bit about the test is shameful to you doenst matter you

That's what I believe is called a opinion.

Quote from Shotglass :the world is in a sorry state with you bunch in it

whats shameful is that someone would not always do a test when going into a serious relationship that involves sex without condoms because he or she is ****ing immature and ashamed of taking the test

It's called trust and respect, If your partner wanted you to take a AIDS test, And you said you didn't have them, It's a level of trust you are asking them to break, Stupid = yes, Breach of trust =Yes
Quote from Klutch :Having unprotected sex with a possible disease ridden slut = Shameful.

newsflash kiddo... everyone is possibly disease ridden

Quote :Getting an STD test = Not shameful.

by your logic going to the doc amounts to admiting to yourself the world and the doc that you had sex with a disease riddne slut (whetever the hell thats supposed to be)
A friend of mine caught chlamydia, she then slept with this boy who then slept with his girlfriend and then they got it too.

She's a bit of shlag that girl, but as her sister puts it: "she's a nice girl, she just has a lot of unprotected sex".

Also I had one of those tests they do around colleges and got a free glow in the dark sperm!
Quote from TehPaws3D :First a seal, Now a eel, You're asking to get spanked again, You're a very very kinky and strange potato. (Maybe YOU DRAFT LIKE A POTATO! )

And um.... Do I really want to know what a .. Penetrating ..... No.. Just nevermind.. I don't and never want to know.

Pentertating something is to forcefully trying to .. uhm.. go do the math boy

If I get banned for making posts like this, then fine. I see posts that are way more hurtfull to the forum overall than my little spam, I hurt no one else than my own pride
So bahammer - does not worry me.

I don't btw see the reason for all the flaming about tests. If you are a kind person you take the test. It's about taking steps to prevent things to happend.. of course using condom is the best, but sometimes..well shit does happend. Therfor I would advice people to take some tests, you own the people you **** that much IMO
-
(bunder9999) DELETED by bunder9999 : fudge it
Quote :and got a free glow in the dark sperm!

**** that, some chlamidya test people give out free cinema tickets! Wouldn't do it for anything less
Quote from The Very End :Pentertating something is to forcefully trying to .. uhm.. go do the math boy

If I get banned for making posts like this, then fine. I see posts that are way more hurtfull to the forum overall than my little spam, I hurt no one else than my own pride
So bahammer - does not worry me.

I don't btw see the reason for all the flaming about tests. If you are a kind person you take the test. It's about taking steps to prevent things to happend.. of course using condom is the best, but sometimes..well shit does happend. Therfor I would advice people to take some tests, you own the people you **** that much IMO

I haz a beta key for teh rallypack and scawen told me on msn every time you make a spam/useless/offtopic post it gets delayed by 4 months.
#314 - CSF
Sounds about right.
Quote from 91mason91 :I haz a beta key for teh rallypack and scawen told me on msn every time you make a spam/useless/offtopic post it gets delayed by 4 months.

Awww, I did not go that far off topic this time

But... if that´s the case, then it means the Rallypack never will be released... Oh wait.. I mentioned Rallypack again? Shit, someone hide me please

Joke aside, I still meant serious about testing yourself for this stuff.. you never know.. maybe you did tap something you did not remember while beeing drunk or something :o
Quote from 91mason91 :I haz a beta key for teh rallypack and scawen told me on msn every time you make a spam/useless/offtopic post it gets delayed by 4 months.

I guess it's not coming out this century then.
Quote from zeugnimod :I guess it's not coming out this century then.

If he never came here the rallypack () would of been released back in the S1 days.
Damn!

I like logitek more than TVE now!!
But Logi doesn't make drunk threads
Quote from DieKolkrabe :But Logi doesn't make drunk threads

Wait what? He wasn't drunk when he made this?? Wtf crazy mofo.
Quote from TiJay :**** that, some chlamidya test people give out free cinema tickets! Wouldn't do it for anything less

I now feel cheated and violated.
Quote from zeugnimod :Damn!

I like logitek more than TVE now!!

Who is going to support me and my chase veiw now? :weeping:
Quote from The Very End :It's not like I planned on not using condom, but put yourselfe in my position:

You are drunk like a stone, you can barely see and have no idea what's actually in front of you. Is it a whale - no, is it a plane - nooo, is it a girl then - absolutely not.. somehing in between of the 3 above... but ANYHOOO! So your have been drinking too much allready, and the thing gives signal that she want to get the ride of her life.. of COURSE I canot disapoint her.. I fickle around in my pockets... where the **** was that condom again? .. Oh yeah, I forgot, I of course had to be an ass an blowing it up and put it on my head to trying to be funny earlier on the night...

So what should I do? In fact I canot see propper, my willy is not impressive in it current state.. but not a chance in hell I'll disapoint, I AM The Very End FFS!! So I goes all out, hurt my dick and myself in the act, and to be honest - I couldn't care less about the condom at that moment.

"So, did the girl get satisfied?" you may ask. Certainly not is probally the right answer, but with a cheeky smile I would reply back to you : "The bitch can't ****ing move on one week..that's for sure LOL"

Now, that's a propper excuse

Post of the year. Some classic TVE stuff!
Quote from The Very End :Who is going to support me and my chase veiw now? :weeping:

I'm supporting chase view but not you!
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG