The online racing simulator
New headlights with 8k xenon+ 7k ccfl halo angel eyes. coz i cant see shiiit !

500$ only
8k will hinder lighting, you know that yeah?
vat
My HID's are 6K and are bloody brill. After 7500k I'm informed you start to loose useable light output because if it's too blue it doesn't go as far or some stuff like that..
The optimum light output comes from "brilliant white" - this is ~5000k.

4300k is a little too yellow, and 6000k a little too blue imo.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :My HID's are 6K and are bloody brill. After 7500k I'm informed you start to loose useable light output because if it's too blue it doesn't go as far or some stuff like that..

Yep, you want 5k or 6k ideally
Quote from dadge :lets just say shooting them is illegal....
oh, and the box looks like it was compromised

Not when it is a BB gun.

New setup is complete now!
Nice!

On Sunday I'm recording live drums for the first time in my dining room, into my Pro Tools setup via a little 16ch Spirit mixer - wish me luck!

I think the hardest part will be pretending I can't hear my neighbours knocking on the front door...
Quote from thisnameistaken :Nice!

On Sunday I'm recording live drums for the first time in my dining room, into my Pro Tools setup via a little 16ch Spirit mixer - wish me luck!

I think the hardest part will be pretending I can't hear my neighbours knocking on the front door...

Don't worry, i'm sure it'll still sound better than my stuff.

After all, i'm recording from my MPC (16bit) which usually plays stuff that i sampled from vinyl, using a 10 year old sony hi-fi unit as an amp. All i ever do on a PC with my music is to record it (seperate tracks if i can be arsed to track out a beat), and maybe do some EQ, compression and what not. I think the apogee duet is way overkill for what i do, then again, i have good ears when it comes to sound quality... i guess i'll be happy with it (judging by the couple of reviews i've read about it).

I went the Mac route simply because my PC died and i was too lazy to read up on the newest hardware and stuff... build a new pc, install everything, etc. I'm getting old.

Anyway, good luck for sunday!
Quote from Klutch :8k will hinder lighting, you know that yeah?

True, but they make you look ballin'

yeah I got 8000k too, sue me.

Last purchase was a fresh 360 controller. Old one didn't survive the hissy fit I threw after discovering a deathclaw entered my shack in FO:NV :hide:
Deathclaws are ****ing hard compared to FO3. I used to kill deathclaws for fun in FO3... now they are a real challenge. I had to stealth boy away from my last one.
Quote from jibber :I went the Mac route simply because my PC died and i was too lazy to read up on the newest hardware and stuff... build a new pc, install everything, etc. I'm getting old.

Yeah I was thinking about doing that next time, but I am getting wary of the way Apple are going with their software. I like their desktop environment a lot and I like *nix but I would not want a situation where everything I install has to have been pre-approved by Apple and downloaded from effing iTunes, and I can see that happening in the near future.

But then I'm tired of Windows, so what's the alternative? Sure as hell isn't Linux!
I dunno Kev. I really think Apple isn't stupid enough to lock off their Desktop apps. Sure they're building an App store, but it's been clear in the Dev documents that it's meant to supplement, not replace traditional methods of installing applications.

iPhone, it makes sense for them, as it is their platform, and the App Store is the major draw for many people. Mac OS.. they'd be killing themselves if they locked the OS down, and not even Apple is that foolish.
Quote from e2mustang :New headlights with 8k xenon+ 7k ccfl halo angel eyes. coz i cant see shiiit !

500$ only

Nice looking headlights!
Quote from e2mustang :New headlights with 8k xenon+ 7k ccfl halo angel eyes. coz i cant see shiiit !

500$ only

Very nice I prefer the 6k HID's as they match the CCFL's we get over here perfectly.

Are you de-lensing or not? Looks great IMO. Can you get shrouds over there to cover up the "reflective" part of the light to just show the projector ball. That also looks great. Can be made of a old DVD case
Quote from The General Lee :Very nice I prefer the 6k HID's as they match the CCFL's we get over here perfectly.

Are you de-lensing or not? Looks great IMO. Can you get shrouds over there to cover up the "reflective" part of the light to just show the projector ball. That also looks great. Can be made of a old DVD case

thx. the ccfl's are 7k and i dont know what the de-lensing means. do u mean to cover up the part around the ball? how would that look? sounds bootleg to me

those exactly

and this

my friend wanted headphones for her birthday, andd these are the best headphones for the buck by far. they cost me $18, and the gift bag was $1.05.

GT5, here I come
Quote from jibber :...I went the Mac route simply because my PC died and i was too lazy to read up on the newest hardware and stuff..

I think was worth to do it

Only had the car for 2 bloody weeks, and already it has taken damage. Something (I'm guessing a small pebble judging by the damage) smacked the N/S headlight while I was on the Motorway. At least it hit the Headlight and not the bodywork!
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :

Only had the car for 2 bloody weeks, and already it has taken damage. Something (I'm guessing a small pebble judging by the damage) smacked the N/S headlight while I was on the Motorway. At least it hit the Headlight and not the bodywork!

You have a GS? Semi envious...

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG