The online racing simulator
Hi and Welcome Tu [UGC]Under-Ground-Cruise
(61 posts, started )
his waiting on new insim but the current insim which is now running on server is v1 but few bugs in it v2 will be release this monday or wednesday and v3 will be release in 2010
and the naw sysetm is bheter then the old THX tu SKY and Clarky
Quote from mariuba2 :his waiting on new insim but the current insim which is now running on server is v1 but few bugs in it v2 will be release this monday or wednesday and v3 will be release in 2010

Commas commas commas commas commas commas...
Quote from mariuba2 :his waiting on new insim but the current insim which is now running on server is v1 but few bugs in it v2 will be release this monday or wednesday and v3 will be release in 2010

you mean V3 will be release in 2011
its totally different from cruise and racing, your thought to be a traitor if you go to another cruise server if your in a cruise team, but racing, your not really going to get a server popular because there is so many good servers out there already
yes true but som day somting is going rong then we ar ther tu get your ppls ^^
Well, now that you say that.. hmm, i dont think you will! seems like the wrong approach to me. there is always TC, LsC, WKD, WS.C and LTC that are all well known and popular
Quote from xtraction :there is always TC, LsC, WKD, WS.C and LTC that are all well known and popular

can't say that...

cause when lsc was down it wasnt going to come back until povo and others took over, who knows someday the TC, LsC, WKD, LTC will be gone in few years are so and btw WS.C is already dead
Quote from mariuba2 :can't say that...

cause when lsc was down it wasnt going to come back until povo and others took over, who knows someday the TC, LsC, WKD, LTC will be gone in few years are so and btw WS.C is already dead

poor ws.c
Quote from xtraction :poor ws.c

ITS true 1 day we ar gona rock LFS but we ned ewry ting tu bhi 100% worcking

1) mafia

2) Cops

3) Tows

4) FBI

5) Ipod

6) Tracks

7) Jobs

8) Car Shop

9) butons

10) skins

11) Server

12) Forum

13) lytes

14) readio

15) Cop strobe

16) Tow strobe

17) sposors

18) UGC teams

19) comands

20) pm Boxs

21) Server Rules

22) PPLS
#37 - PoVo
Most teams like WS.C fell apart because of immaturity, and people not being able to get along.

How happy am I to be in a team with two adults? (30+)
Quote from povo :most teams like ws.c fell apart because of immaturity, and people not being able to get along.

How happy am i to be in a team with two adults? (30+)

xd
Quote from PoVo :Most teams like WS.C fell apart because of immaturity, and people not being able to get along.

lolz nd me as good admin
OOOOO i em olways on The runn damen you cant get me XD but ppls ned tu com tu UGC you dont Start whit UF1 you start whit UF1 + XFG you can get XRT free but then you ned tu get PPLs on UGC ^^ Good Luck se you sone
Quote from PoVo :Most teams like WS.C fell apart because of immaturity, and people not being able to get along.

You can't judge about everyone in the team, by the few people you know from it. Besides, it's not nice to talk like that - talk about immaturity now.

On top of that, age != maturity. Age = age and maturity = maturity. These are completely different things. They shall never be mixed and used as one.
Quote from Tomrius :OOOOO i em olways on The runn damen you cant get me XD but ppls ned tu com tu UGC you dont Start whit UF1 you start whit UF1 + XFG you can get XRT free but then you ned tu get PPLs on UGC ^^ Good Luck se you sone

Who cares for the cars you must have a good inSim Design Too
Quote from marcel1 :Who cares for the cars you must have a good inSim Design Too

lol the naw insim is on the whey so dont worry
#44 - PoVo
Quote from broken :You can't judge about everyone in the team, by the few people you know from it. Besides, it's not nice to talk like that - talk about immaturity now.

On top of that, age != maturity. Age = age and maturity = maturity. These are completely different things. They shall never be mixed and used as one.

I never said age = maturity. What I said was that usually (99% of the time), and older person is more mature than a younger one
Quote from PoVo :I never said age = maturity. What I said was that usually (99% of the time), and older person is more mature than a younger one

Nope.

And I could have gotten it wrong, but you should understand my confusion here - first you said WS fell apart, because of immaturity, and then you said that you are happy to be in a team with 2 adults. Those 2 statements, together, make it sound a bit like "how happy I am to be in a team with 2 mature people (30+)". Not trying to be mean, but it sounded like that to me.
hey guys(povo, broken) ummm nice talking but can u guys maybe argue some where else or somthing ^^ and nice grama broken smart dude
Quote from mariuba2 :hey guys(povo, broken) ummm nice talking but can u guys maybe argue some where else or somthing ^^ and nice grama broken smart dude

Init. Certainly compared to yours.
Quote from mariuba2 :hey guys(povo, broken) ummm nice talking but can u guys maybe argue some where else or somthing ^^ and nice grama broken smart dude

This is a public forum.

And I don't know what to say about the second part.. Thanks?
Only thing I can say is Good Luck

Hi and Welcome Tu [UGC]Under-Ground-Cruise
(61 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG