The online racing simulator
Disney's Pixar's 'Cars'
(16 posts, started )
Disney's Pixar's 'Cars'
Need I say more?
Genius.
I haven't seen it yet!

Looks awesome though, I love pixar movies
Great movie, loved it. I feel the same way... need I say more?

Even though it has somewhat of a Nascar fan appeal, it still touched basis on various other motorsports, aswell as having many big names for voices

Was maybe the best Pixar movie I've seen (probably cause cars appeal to me, heheh)
nascar appeal? ..just wait till i think july 20 something with talledega nights with Will Ferrell.. its gonna be awesome

as for cars, when i get home i think my sister (older than me.. we have fun) and i are gonna get a group and see it
Well, this thread settles the deal for me I thought it looked really good, plus I like anything Pixar. Off to the theatre I go!!

I think I need to... I haven't watched a movie in the theatre since "Stay Alive"
#6 - P1lot
Hmmm, I just read this report on the movie - they didn't like it
movie critics are just stuck up gits. you are more likely to get a fairer review off your mates.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Whats the UK release date guys?

Can't be arsed to google it....
#9 - joen
Comparing a comical animation movie aimed mainly at the kids to a "real-life" (yeah right) movie like days of thunder makes no sense to begin with. They're totally different movies.
Even though I don't like NASCAR like racing I really enjoyed Cars and thought it was a really fun movie.
Quote from P1lot :Hmmm, I just read this report on the movie - they didn't like it

They're comparing it with actual adult films about racing! This is an animated movie for kids! Big difference there.

EDIT: Oops, by "adult films" I mean grownup films, not "Adult" films, if you know what I mean, LOL.
Quote from P1lot :Hmmm, I just read this report on the movie - they didn't like it

Jeremy Hart is a tool.
The Fiat 500 ish car is named Luigi! How cool is that? I haven't seen it yet though.
#14 - joen
Quote from mrodgers :
EDIT: Oops, by "adult films" I mean grownup films, not "Adult" films, if you know what I mean, LOL.

uhuh...

freudian slip
"Adult" films about racing?! I can imagine that requiring a Surgeon General's warning label about being likely to cause catastrophic heart failure...
Quote from Bergade :And you only went then because I really wanted to go to the movies, and I paid for your ticket...

Hey, I really wanted to go to the movies with you, too. And it's not my fault the theater didn't take credit cards I tried

Disney's Pixar's 'Cars'
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG