The online racing simulator
Blackwood - Where boys become men
(32 posts, started )
I was actually interested in the song.
If it's so damn import cant, why can't you guys just close the thread and ban me from this forum and LFS and make me play no more. Oh, I forgot.. Then you have no-one to troll to.
Soooo How was everyone's new year.
Mine seemd to be great until.. yeah. And btw, you are 100 posts away from T3H M4G1C NUMB3R *ninja smiley*
Quote from bavorak :I dont blame the fact that you try to say him he has done something wrong...it is just 10 people in a row have to say pretty much the same thing that he is modding and is demo ricer...one would be enough...then close the thread...problem solved...
now it is just: "Yeah, I am true lfs fan who has bought S2 and has never used mods so I have to write he is bloody cheater despite the fact 10 people before me have already done it!"

unsubscribe from the thread. problem solved. and for the record, you'll also find clones of your posts in these kinds of threads too.

would you like me to sing circle of life to you?
Quote from dadge :unsubscribe from the thread. problem solved. and for the record, you'll also find clones of your posts in these kinds of threads too.

would you like me to sing circle of life to you?

yes I admit I´ve mentioned this before in other words...however I am just stunned how perfectly your memory works or how much time you have to go through all my posts on lfsforum
I was just trying to make a point but as it turned right against me I am ending this conversation right here right now
everybody errs but some of us just tries to find mistakes of the others to cover theirs.
Quote from bavorak :yes I admit I´ve mentioned this before in other words...however I am just stunned how perfectly your memory works or how much time you have to go through all my posts on lfsforum
I was just trying to make a point but as it turned right against me I am ending this conversation right here right now
everybody errs but some of us just tries to find mistakes of the others to cover theirs.

reread my post. i said, you'll find clones of your posts. i didn't say it was you, i didn't even have to check posts. just like you, i made a generalisation. i'm stunned you thought i was working from memory. i can assure you, i was free styling.
if only you had used better words in your last sentence though, i would never have seen the feeble bitch slap attempt.
Happy New Year!

Blackwood - Where boys become men
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG