The online racing simulator
Facebook is going down at 15 march ?
(49 posts, started )
Quote :PALO ALTO, CA –Mark Zuckerberg announced that Facebook will be shut down in March. Managing the site has become too stressful.
“Facebook has gotten out of control,” said Zuckerberg in a press conference outside his Palo Alto office, “and the stress of managing this company has ruined my life. I need to put an end to all the madness.”
Zuckerberg went on to explain that starting March 15th, users will no longer be able to access their Facebook accounts.
“After March 15th the whole website shuts down,” said Avrat Humarthi, Vice President of Technical Affairs at Facebook. “So if you ever want to see your pictures again, I recommend you take them off the internet. You won’t be able to get them back once Facebook goes out of business.”
Zuckerberg said that the decision to shut down Facebook was difficult, but that he does not think people will be upset.....

http://weeklyworldnews.com/h ... k-will-end-on-march-15th/
#2 - G!NhO
Good thing.
Bit early for April fools isn't it?
I don't care tbh, don't really need facebook and Mark made enough money so he should'nt care as well.
#5 - sjava
Too hard to take for some people..

i dont really care what happens to that .. anyway
You idiots will believe anything.
Good thing.
Too bad.
Quote from Klutch :You idiots will believe anything.

Every web site that has 'www' and '.com/.net' is credible it seems.. but god i wish it was real
that was fun.
It's kinda shame it's a fake as I'd really like to see all these facebook addicts' faces if that happened. I can't imagine how would a lot of my friends spent their evenings
I hated facebook at first, but i'd be pretty dissapointed if it did actually close.

Its a great way to find out about events/parties and such.
It would be a shame if it did, sharing photos from nights out would be a much bigger pita without fb. As with alot things, fb at its core is good but the people that (ab)use it ruin it.
Why would he discontinue Facebook if he could just sell it for some billion dollars.
It's not so hard to think, you should try it.
Gullible

Wonder how many people have deleted all their pictures and videos form facebook?

Would be cool, if it got shut down, shame it's just a spoof.
I can't believe someone really believed that and even created a thread on a forum about that to spread this shit...
If they are not shutting down themself we will shut it down for em:
We could try find a way to overload the facebook server, find a day and make millions join, then find something to overload it D:

trollololololol
yeah, this isnt the master server arox.

:huepfenic
hahahahha **** YEAH! some peoples lives sinks in to hell now BUHAHAHAHA

(49 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG