The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
Yay, 4 people living in my town now, including me. The town is called lerts.
You are not allowed to build in there without permissions, any building without permission is TNT'ed to hell.
The ground is built on water so you will quite clearly see where the line goes. I will have walls built all around it.
But yeah, permission from me and youll get a space to build in.
Living in Lerts town now, too bad it's so far from spawning point, since I have a place there too.
Skeletons obviously can't read
can i get on the whitelist? its jcbiddulph
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :i usually only restart the server if it really needs it...but i guess that wont happen within the next 7 days.
guess that should be enough time?

I think he means a new world rather than just the root server restarting.
I'm scared of creepers
Quote from (SaM) :I think he means a new world rather than just the root server restarting.

yes, town building up nicely. did you need a house?

and ppl keep lerts clean! dont "borrow" stuff from other players...
I could use a hotelroom for a couple of days until I've made a new house out of non-flammable material. Thanks!
Can use mine

Top level's yours/Luke's till he moves out
Quote from legoflamb :Is that really one map?!

I should try out this game.

the farther u go, the bigger the map gets
JEEZ. Sims soundtrack really gets you going in minecraft when building Cant... Stop...

Took me about 3 hours to get this far. Gonna add branches tomorrow.

1st floor=Library/ Lobby (wip)
2nd floor= Movie Theater
3rd Floor= Game/ Lounge room
4th Floor= Indoor Pool (I know stupid right? )
5th Floor= Bedroom suite
6th floor= Treetop
Attached images
java 2011-01-12 03-58-47-06.jpg
java 2011-01-12 03-59-12-18.jpg
java 2011-01-12 03-59-23-84.jpg
java 2011-01-12 03-59-53-98.jpg
java 2011-01-12 04-00-11-15.jpg
java 2011-01-12 04-00-27-40.jpg
java 2011-01-12 04-00-57-20.jpg
Quote from anbiddulph :can i get on the whitelist? its jcbiddulph

added.
Quote from (SaM) :I think he means a new world rather than just the root server restarting.

ah...misunderstood that then
well i only start a new one when the majority of the active players ask for it...otherwise i wont.
I'm more focused on killing creepers

Which remodeled Lerts's walls a bit.
i just bought minecraft, but its taking forever to process my transaction! did anyone else have this problem?
It's handled manually by one of the employees. Sometimes it's quick, sometimes you need more patience.
Its been a half-hour!

Edit: it has now been over an hour!
Mobs love my roof

ROFL at TNT party
Can I get on the whitelist? In-game name is UncleBenny. Had a server going with my friends for a while but that has kind of died off and I need somewhere new to play.
Is it possible for someone to make one of those maps for this world? I'm quite lost ATM as there's so much stuff near the spawn.
If you wait till day Luke or I can show you round
Quote from UncleBenny :Can I get on the whitelist? In-game name is UncleBenny. Had a server going with my friends for a while but that has kind of died off and I need somewhere new to play.

added you.
Quote from Rappa Z :Is it possible for someone to make one of those maps for this world? I'm quite lost ATM as there's so much stuff near the spawn.

i can...but tomorrow.
gotta go to bed soon, and doing that takes about 50 min (downloading map 35 min, rendering the pic 15 mins) which i havent got today anymore.
In a not-so-distant future update, worlds should have a new save format. Hopefully that means worlds saved in a single or very few files, resulting in much faster copying
Woot

I pwnt two spiders and a skele

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG