The online racing simulator
Quote from thisnameistaken :My girlfriend still lives here, it's been about 10 years now, she says I can't dump her because I dumped my last girlfriend but she got dumped by her last boyfriend so it's her turn to dump.

I've also called her dad to see if he'll take her back but he says possession is 9/10s of the law and I don't have a leg to stand on.

I've considered a few methods of murdering her but whenever I come up with a dastardly one that is so cunning that I will never be caught (like the antibiotics one - that was genius) I get so excited that I explain it to her and then I think she texts them to her brother.

Any advice?

Become an emotional pussy. She'll be gone in no time!
Quote from 91mason91 :Hitman.

I was just reading in the local paper about a local hitman who went to trial and squealed, no ta!

Quote from Bean0 :Got a canoe ?

Haha ****ing golden reply!

Also, my next-door neighbour has a canoe in her back garden. It always makes me laugh because right next to it she also has a small ornamental pond!
Quote from MAGGOT :Made me lol

For the record, DD, don't take my post as a negative. I just can't fathom waiting that long, personally. That takes a lot of restraint. I made the move the second time we were together... So glad I did though <3

I have known her as a person for about 3 months. Or well, rather first saw her.

I only just started getting more serious about it. But yeah, I guess I kinda should get a move on.
So... I have an awkward addition to this thread...

Have any of you shaved your pubes?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :So... I have an awkward addition to this thread...

Not in the last 5 minutes.

found some in your tea?

Pubes?
Pubic hair ya'know.. makes the meat and veg look so much bigger!
You would know.
That is one place my razor does NOT go. That is forbidden for it. Too dangerous lol
What about bum hair?

Thats even more dangerous. There is even a Craiglist warning.
I stopped at the back of the balls, not going back any further.

Trim, don't shave.

And if you do shave, remember to stretch the nutsack skin tight. Like a drum.
I started with trimming, but then I'm like "this is horribly inefficient and doesn't clean up close enough". So I broke out the razor.
Is it worth it though. Like really? I'm sure your girlfriend would rather have some hair than a boyfriend with a "broken/cut" penis.
She's the one that complained.. I just took it to its most extreme to get a reaction.
Quote from DevilDare :What about bum hair?

Thats even more dangerous. There is even a Craiglist warning.

Never shave off your arse hair. When your ass gets all sweaty you'll wish you never did it..
Ahhh. Well good sir, good luck to you.

Quote from 91mason91 :Never shave off your arse hair. When your ass gets all sweaty you'll wish you never did it..

Wish you have told me this earlier.

I kid I kid.
lol, I fully expect her to be shocked entirely.. which is why it'll be hilarious.

Although I never realized that I do get naked in changerooms a lot.. I might haffto be more hidden now that I'm kinda.. clean.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :lol, I fully expect her to be shocked entirely.. which is why it'll be hilarious.

Although I never realized that I do get naked in changerooms a lot.. I might haffto be more hidden now that I'm kinda.. clean.

Why? Feels good walking about bollock naked infront of other people, pus them to shame. Can get nasty though, gotta make sure you're in the right place.
Meh, I'm pretty comfortable naked so it's not a big deal. Comfortable enough to get naked in a hot tub with people in it without thought.
Clean shavin ftw.
I know that until you have shaved your balls you dont know what FEAR is

der butz: "found some in your tea?"
Quote from DevilDare :Is it worth it though. Like really? I'm sure your girlfriend would rather have some hair than a boyfriend with a "broken/cut" penis.

Just don't slip and you'll be fine. Ish. Maybe.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :Although I never realized that I do get naked in changerooms a lot.. I might haffto be more hidden now that I'm kinda.. clean.

As long as you don't shave your legs, arms, armpits or chest, then you're fine. Any of the above makes you a packer. True story.

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG