The online racing simulator
Nerds
(56 posts, started )
Nerds
Go and suck a big cock
If a mod removed your previous thread, it's for a reason.

In case you still haven't got it: posting proofs of you using S2 content (.vob modded even) is no-go here. The official forum does not support hacking.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :If a mod removed your previous thread, it's for a reason.

In case you still haven't got it: posting proofs of you using S2 content (.vob modded even) is no-go here. The official forum does not support hacking.

Change model car not hacking xD
yes it is considered hacking and is illegal.
Quote from Bmxtwins :yes it is considered hacking and is illegal.

OK then, this topic is under the rules. The moderator told me what was wrong and you all can see the explanation in the previous link i posted. Please, stop it
Quote from JADTDi :And who is hacking? The previous topic was removed because of this, take a look: http://www.lfsforum.net/showth ... hp?p=1559306#post1559306.

Now the picture is gone.

You are a demo user, and are posting multiple proofs that you have access to S2 cars and track on your website (see here, here, or here). You can't access to this content as a demo racer.

This means you either have an S2 account but logged in here with a second demo account(quite unlikely since the buddy you asked for backup is demo aswell...:rolleyes, or that you managed to get S2 by an illegal way(more likely). Don't even bother with the "I'm playing S2 at friends'" excuse, it's getting a tad old.

The fact that Victor cleared the previous thread just because of the .vob posted on OP(which is also against the forum rules indeed) and not because of the content present on your site doesn't mean your nose is all clean now. Vic probably didn't bother checking your site at all. You may expect further sanctions to come, unless the moderators are now being a tad bored with dealing with hackers of your kind.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :You are a demo user, and are posting multiple proofs that you have access to S2 cars and track on your website (see here, here, or here). You can't access to this content as a demo racer.

This means you either have an S2 account but logged in here with a second demo account(quite unlikely since the buddy you asked for backup is demo aswell...:rolleyes, or that you managed to get S2 by an illegal way(more likely). Don't even bother with the "I'm playing S2 at friends'" excuse, it's getting a tad old.

The fact that Victor cleared the previous thread just because of the .vob posted on OP(which is also against the forum rules indeed) and not because of the content present on your site doesn't mean your nose is all clean now. Vic probably didn't bother checking your site at all. You may expect further sanctions to come, unless the moderators are now being a tad bored with dealing with hackers of your kind.

Wow man, you have a lot of time
Quote from JADTDi :Wow man, you have a lot of time

.VOB mods aren't allowed to talk about in this official Live for Speed Site even lfs.net, lfsmanual.net, lfsworld.net or lfsforum.net bcuz they are unofficial not and not supported by the devs here you should know the rules before you making a thread.

and the fact your screenshot you made in the first thread are S2 content but you are a Demo Racer.

JADTDi
Demo Racer

Racername: [GFE] J.A.D

.. easy question do you have S2 License?
.. or did use k***en/c**ck?
#10 - Zay
Quote from JADTDi :Wow man, you have a lot of time

Wow man, youre stupid. What dont you understand about NO HACKING ALLOWED. Really, its quite simple, I guess its just beyond you.
Quote from Zay :Wow man, youre stupid. What dont you understand about NO HACKING ALLOWED. Really, its quite simple, I guess its just beyond you.

lol and you are a ****ing nerd. get a ****ing life. if you have a S2 license, why the **** do you come to this topic when it clearly says DEMO. ****ing dumbass

This community is plenty of nerds and nolifers. Go and drive a real car, freaks
Quote from JADTDi :lol and you are a ****ing nerd. get a ****ing life. if you have a S2 license, why the **** do you come to this topic when it clearly says DEMO. ****ing dumbass

What the hell are you doing here then, if you got your own car?

Also, what clearly says DEMO? All I see is some nerdrage from you.
Putos retrasados es para gente con demo dejaros de tonterias muy bien que tengais la licencia S2 y que coño nos importa si la teneis o no, el hilo se a abierto para gente con demo anormales de los cojones por una puta foto la que montais, compraos un amigo salir a la calle y dejaros de mamarrachadas ostia puta, si no hos gusta cogeis y hos pirais a otro sitio, hacking vuestra madre leñe.

No entendeis lo que digo eeh joderos mamones.
Quote from JADTDi :lol and you are a ****ing nerd. get a ****ing life. if you have a S2 license, why the **** do you come to this topic when it clearly says DEMO. ****ing dumbass

Grow up. My last remaining libyan forces will use chemical weapons against your family. Run bitch.

Sorry but this is how the thing is happening here..
-
(Bose321) DELETED by Bose321
Quote from Bose321 :Talking in your own language only makes you a bigger douche. Just saying.

i hope u do realise that it was other guy saying that
Quote from sjava :i hope u do realise that it was other guy saying that

OH SNAP

Sorry manoliky89
Quote from JPeace ::inq:

Sorry.

Que te den por culo maricon, que pasa tengo que aprender ingles porque si? aprende tu español no te jode
Posting for posture.

Quote from NotAnIllusion :Posting for posture.

:inq:

Tu que eres otro listo o que, que no me da la gana que aprendais español imbeciles
Attached images
English Mother.jpeg
Spanish to English translation

"****ing retarded people is to leave you with a demo of nonsense very well that you have the S2 license and what the hell we care if you have it or not, the thread is open to people with abnormal demo **** a bitch picture which you ride, compraos a friend to go out and stop ****ing bullshit ostia, if not hos and hos pirais like take a bus to another site, hacking your mother bucking.

Not understand what I say uh **** pussies."

"Give you the ass maricon, which passes I have to learn English because you? do not learn your Spanish sucks"

"You who are one ready or that I do not feel like you learn Spanish imbeciles"

Spanish people are dumb as fook.
Quote from ColGaddafi :Spanish to English translation

"****ing retarded people is to leave you with a demo of nonsense very well that you have the S2 license and what the hell we care if you have it or not, the thread is open to people with abnormal demo **** a bitch picture which you ride, compraos a friend to go out and stop ****ing bullshit ostia, if not hos and hos pirais like take a bus to another site, hacking your mother bucking.

Not understand what I say uh **** pussies."

"Give you the ass maricon, which passes I have to learn English because you? do not learn your Spanish sucks"

"You who are one ready or that I do not feel like you learn Spanish imbeciles"

Spanish people are dumb as fook.

you're posting too often buddy. they're going to catch on to who you are.
I though you knew already
Quote from ColGaddafi :I though you knew already

i did. the rest might not though lol. you get to stay in the pool as long as you don't splash too much i guess.

Nerds
(56 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG