The online racing simulator
Which seat do I take?
(149 posts, started )
Quote from brandons48 ::L

You do realise that picture has had someone die at the very scene? How would the family of those killed there feel that you are posting an image of the last place their loved ones were alive as a stupid pityless meme?

Either way, IF YOU DON'T LIKE HER OR HER SONG, QUIT ****ING TALKING ABOUT IT.
Here we go again, Blueflame picking fights for obviously no reason.
Death is inevitable. Doesn't matter it happens earlier, or later. Stop talking shit in forums and go outside to enjoy your life, because this day might be your last day, like it was to those guys in MB.
Quote from JJ72 :Here we go again, Blueflame picking fights for obviously no reason.

yea, there was totally no reason for my post. well spotted...
Quote from JJ72 :Here we go again, Blueflame picking fights for obviously no reason.

i disagree. some things should not be made fun of. it's one thing to bully at a 13 year old who is following her dreams (all from the safety of your own home too). but to use a picture that obviously depicts death and a very serious accident... someone wasn't wearing their smart head. remember, that was somebodies mother/father or brother/sister who died in that car.
first, do we know that someone died for a fact?

second, what are the chances it is actually seen by someone who knows the victim personally?

third, does making a joke out of it necessarily hurt people? Maybe they have gotten over it?
**** yea, the moral brigade! lol but seriously. Show some respect, if that was pictures of a racing accident, like Senna for instance at Tamburello on some stupid meme, I'm sure alot more people would be angry.
never forget, moral officers, living with humour is much easier...and its good for your heart
Quote from majod :never forget, moral officers, living with humour is much easier...and its good for your heart

NO, all must mourn and wear black every day and if someone even considers to see the bright side /make some fun out of some accident he should be shot on sight!
i was just saying in general, not the car accident...car accidents are not funny

edit: althought ive just recalled we were driving downhill last winter in night, was like 10cm of snow on the road and we wanted to teach my friend how to drift, but there was cliff on the one side of the road and how he tried to straight the car back, we slipped and headed right from the road, he floored the brake, wheels locked and car was just moving on the snow right down the cliff...i imagined in my head how we will roll down the hill and then the car will EXPLODE...i couldnt stop laughing actually...fortunately there was bank of snow right in front of us, maybe a meter wide and meter high and it stopped the car as we hit it...without it, well...i would laugh myself to death perhaps
Quote from -NightFly- :NO, all must mourn and wear black every day and if someone even considers to see the bright side /make some fun out of some accident he should be shot on sight!

i've told you a million times, stop exaggerating! if nobody was killed in that accident then it's fair game. but most people don't find the loss of human life funny. it's just the way it is.
Quote from dadge :i've told you a million times, stop exaggerating!

That's the first time
whoosh... that one went way over your head didn't it lol.
yees
I would love to know the hidden meaning. No, seriously.

For a 13 year old though she's mature. Makes a fair point. (^ video)
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I would love to know the hidden meaning. No, seriously.

For a 13 year old though she's mature. Makes a fair point. (^ video)

Lol the video is clearly a spin off 'funny' of her effectively poking fun at her own song/video. You didn't think it was seriously metaphoric for the war in Iraq did you?
No no no, she is deadly serious.
Lol

That S2000 is nice, though.
I can't believe she ended up at Leno's

Which seat do I take?
(149 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG