The online racing simulator
Long story short. Was someone elses account that I bought for him. Left LFS and gave it back. So I started spamming crap because I was bored.

Problem?
Yes.

Get the fudge out.
Quote from Racer X NZ :As someone who works in IT, it's great to see the stupid being pinged.

There's some truly ignorant behaviour from some people on this forum and if the dev's start banning the idiots then the rest of us can get on with developing the best race sim.

As someone who used to work in IT, could not of said it better myself
I'm surprised you still post on these forums after all the embarrassment in the, "Post your car" thread... And now this...
Quote from DevilDare :I'm surprised you still post on these forums after all the embarrassment in the, "Post your car" thread... And now this...

Why should I be embarrassed about something over the internet?
Quote from 91mason91 :Why should I be embarrassed about something over the internet?

Keep digging a hole on the internet large enough and you will find out.
Quote from Gener_AL (UK) :Keep digging a hole on the internet large enough and you will find out.

I've already explained the situation. Doesn't make it any better right enough but get over it.
Quote from Gener_AL (UK) :As someone who used to work in IT, could not of said it better myself

and the friggin annoying bad english and inability to use the word "have" correctly (from a native speaker no less) is proof of that
Quote from Shotglass :and the friggin annoying bad english and inability to use the word "have" correctly (from a native speaker no less) is proof of that

Please explain.
I blame my northern accent
Al said this:
Quote :As someone who used to work in IT, could not of said it better myself

Proper English would be:
Quote :As someone who used to work in IT, could not have said it better myself

Simple.

Al, don't worry about it. It's not as bad as me saying "haffto" instead of "have to".
Quote from Victor :you should know because you're Franky.S as well.

So what you going to do then big guy?
Maybe he is doing what I am about to do and go to sleep, maybe you should too, night all
Didn't notice the time. We'll see what happens in the morning.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :
Al, don't worry about it. It's not as bad as me saying "haffto" instead of "have to".

Psh, I say "haffta" sometimes.

"Yo I haffta move my car real quick".
I type it out.

A LOT.
I put my words together so bad that when I was a kid I put "half to" on a paper instead of have to, because thats how I pronounced it.

This isn't funny to me, because its really true.

Hey y'all, I gotta go figure out whats wrong widda toilet, it ain't flushin right"
You're not even from Alabama. What gives?!
Doesn't mean my parents ain't from other states.

Even the side of my family that is spanish live out in the "country" here and are more redneck then you could imagine.

"I wudda went muddin witcha but I hadta put these 44's on my Ford."
This explains so much!

:P
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Maybe it's an "I am Spartacus!" type of situation.

WHOSE LINE IS IT ANYWAY LOL
I'm SPARTACUS
I don't get why he isn't banned, TVE posted a picture of a seal getting killed (And that happens all the time. None of us can really stop it.)

Rockclan blew off and wished cancer on someone.

Yet making two accounts is illegal (None of the stuff above me is, Slightly abusive, Sure.) And he doesn't get banned?

Someone enlighten me?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG