The online racing simulator
Quote from mutt107 :I seriously think the government needs to step up and kill any known terrorist. catch then and kill them. Nuff said.

You find them and kill them, then you find who sent them and kill them too, then you kill everyone who was happy about it.
Quote from Dygear :You find them and kill them, then you find who sent them and kill them too, then you kill everyone who was happy about it.

Good thing we didn't do that when you lot were funding the IRA isn't it.
Quote from Bean0 :Good thing we didn't do that when you lot were funding the IRA isn't it.

Aaah but back then they where freedom fighters fighting for a cause....
Quote from Bean0 :Good thing we didn't do that when you lot were funding the IRA isn't it.

Who is "You Lot", I lived in London when many of the IRA bombs went off.
Quote from Dygear :Who is "You Lot", I lived in London when many of the IRA bombs went off.

Some American groups funded the Provisional IRA during the Troubles.
That may be true, but I was not apart of that group.
Quote from Dygear :That may be true, but I was not apart of that group.

Ah, so you were a member!

I know, it's horrible
Also the police now tells that a fake policeman were observed at both places.
not trying to make fun of this as its not funny in anyway...but that article..."used both" and lists 3 weapon types?!
either way...no doubt its bad.
The information given from the various news are completely gibberish atm, I'm reading them all and trying to get a better overveiw.
Eye withness belives it's at least 2 weapons uses, one automatic weapon and one pistol-similar weapon.
That's an interesting idea. Turn the system against it's self, by using the authority the uniform affords. Speaking as a Paramedic, that's truly scary. While I know most of the officers in my area as I interact with them on the ambulance, I would think that no lay person would be able to tell a Cop from one that is not.
authorities on the island seem to be keeping quiet. this is very distressing to me as it should be to everyone when bastards involve children in their attacks.

tve i've been looking up the guy you were talking about, krekar. It seems likely that he has made good on threats he's made against the norwegian gov.
From what I can gather and what has been reported by the British press.

1. The police are linking the bombing in Oslo with the shooting Utoeya.

2. A nordic looking man, 6ft tall, blonde hair, of white decent and dressed in a police Unifrom was arrested at Utoeya. He apparently is of Norwegian nationality

3. He has reportly been seen at Oslo before the bombing.

4. The "Helpers of the Global Jihad" orginaly claimed responsbility, however terroism experts have dismissed this.

5. There is 7 dead and 10 injured at the bombing, on the island several are dead and more missing.

Very grim.
Quote from flymike91 :authorities on the island seem to be keeping quiet. this is very distressing to me as it should be to everyone when bastards involve children in their attacks.

tve i've been looking up the guy you were talking about, krekar. It seems likely that he has made good on threats he's made against the norwegian gov.

The latest info is that the subject is confirmed norwegian.
Holy ball shit, this is going to be intersting. My guess is now some wicked righ-hand politic veiws / racist / nazist veiws or something sick.

And yes, Krekar is going to the court soon, because of threats towards norwegian politicals. He is just talk, but he has a history of beeing in edgy groups.

Also, playing with people's trust is a horrible thing to do.

Quote from Mackie The Staggie :From what I can gather and what has been reported by the British press.

1. The police are linking the bombing in Oslo with the shooting Utoeya.

2. A nordic looking man, 6ft tall, blonde hair, of white decent and dressed in a police Unifrom was arrested at Utoeya. He apparently is of Norwegian nationality

3. He has reportly been seen at Oslo before the bombing.

4. The "Helpers of the Global Jihad" orginaly claimed responsbility, however terroism experts have dismissed this.

5. There is 7 dead and 10 injured at the bombing, on the island several are dead and more missing.

Very grim.

So far there is 10 confirmed dead at Utøya, 7 in the bombing and some. They are not sure if the policeman at the bombing place is the same as at Utøya, but they belives it.

Other than that, well summed up.
Quote from The Very End :The latest info is that the subject is confirmed norwegian.
Holy ball shit, this is going to be intersting. My guess is now some wicked righ-hand politic veiws / racist / nazist veiws or something sick.

And yes, Krekar is going to the court soon, because of threats towards norwegian politicals. He is just talk, but he has a history of beeing in edgy groups.

Also, playing with people's trust is a horrible thing to do.

So far there is 10 confirmed dead at Utøya, 7 in the bombing and some. They are not sure if the policeman at the bombing place is the same as at Utøya, but they belives it.

Other than that, well summed up.

From the BBC news feed

Quote :2211: Gordon Corera Security correspondent, BBC News

During the day, after an initial focus on an al-Qaeda link, the possibility of domestic extremism increasingly came into focus. The choice of targets - government buildings and a political youth rally - suggested a possible political agenda rather than the mass casualty approach typically employed by al-Qaeda.

Just reading and hearing about that is just something i can't tell. I have couple of my (local) friends in Norway atm and thinking that kinda stuff happening there... And thinking about the fact that Norway is one of my land neighbours and another scandinavian country makes me agree with myffes words, it won't be long after they make a strike in Finland also
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :not trying to make fun of this as its not funny in anyway...but that article..."used both" and lists 3 weapon types?!
either way...no doubt its bad.

That's via Google Translate. :P
Did the police say they have found undetonated explosives on the island?
Quote from Stig209 :Just reading and hearing about that is just something i can't tell. I have couple of my (local) friends in Norway atm and thinking that kinda stuff happening there... And thinking about the fact that Norway is one of my land neighbours and another scandinavian country makes me agree with myffes words, it won't be long after they make a strike in Finland also

Well if anything now is the perfect time to give up some extra privacy in return for some extra security. I say hope not but we all know how these turn out in the end.

Need to learn more about this bombing and shooting though before I say anything stupid.

Would have expected this to happen in Sweden or in Finland but not in Norway...
@cargame.nl - I have heard that, yes. My housemate is Norweigan so she's keeping me up to date, since she's obviously concerned. She's moving back there in a couple of weeks, not the best of timing! Does mean she can get all the facts from her 'local' news sites.
The newspaper vg.no tells that there have been found explosives on the island. The other newspapers does only say that the police is doing a bomb search.
COD Modern warfare 2?

Possible... Possible.

edit: looks to be the official name release :S
He is a wow player after all.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG