The online racing simulator
Yeah, report it Jarl. Do it yourself, it will get taken down.
Quote from jwardy :i had that problem. ive reported the group

Yup, posts revealing the page is fake are removed with incredible speed. I've reported it as well. What sort of sick ****er does this sort of thing?

Glad to hear Jarl is ok.
Quote from Rudy van Buren :the one that made the jarl facebook page is a absolute ****ing retard to even have the ****ing guts to make a joke out of something like this.

Indeed, not everyone is blessed with common sense. My post there was deleted within few seconds .
Quote from aroX123 :Im not dead, someone has done a prank obviously.

Dunno whats happend

Someone or you?
Quote from cargame.nl :Someone or you?

Quote from DeadWolfBones :This was my thought as well...

Oh, interesting. I don't know anything about arox. Is this the sort of thing he'd do?

Obviously I wont say anything until we know the facts, but if he did do this himself then I can't think of anything more sick.
But i'm not sure why would anyone believed that when he was among the first that posted in this thread, so yeah..
I personally don't believe arox would do this to himself.

It's just not something to laugh about
Quote from Willem-racer :I personally don't believe arox would do this to himself.

I hope not. Anyone who would do that sort of thing under these circumstances has some very serious mental issues.
#211 - CSF
AroX is on holiday just now, so I don't think he'd have time to do that shit himself. There are some interesting LFS based individuals I can think of as first "suspects"
Updated death count;
68 at Utøya, 8 at the bombing, 76 total.

Still too many
So far it's only speculations, and there are big chances this is just bluffs too.
Can't see him making this up, can you?
Quote from CSF :AroX is on holiday just now, so I don't think he'd have time to do that shit himself. There are some interesting LFS based individuals I can think of as first "suspects"

Ive had some thoughts of some people on LFS aswel, but i don't know.. it has to be anyways because his real life friends would'nt do such a thing (i hope).. i have no idea who it could be though
For him any publicity is good. He want to scare people, and at same time give out his opinions. The best we can do is to ignore him, and rather use our energy on the people left of the attack.
Quote from CSF :AroX is on holiday just now, so I don't think he'd have time to do that shit himself.

..though he does have time to keep viewing this thread and not replying to it

In the last hour since Cargame posted AroX has logged in and viewed this thread thee times and chosen not to respond to it. seems a little odd don't you think, considering the accusations.
Well, I agree that we must not ignore the threat he and other makes, but for now the best we can do about him is to ignore him. By that I mean the media and the avarage Joe, the police should of course ask him out and learn as much as they can so they maybe can prevent new attacks.

But getting captured was the goal of this man, he want to fight his cause from where he is now, he somewhat look on himself like a matyr, a saviors, I don't want to give him the attention and satisfaction.
Quote from The Very End :Well, I agree that we must not ignore the threat he and other makes, but for now the best we can do about him is to ignore him. By that I mean the media and the avarage Joe, the police should of course ask him out and learn as much as they can so they maybe can prevent new attacks.

But getting captured was the goal of this man, he want to fight his cause from where he is now, he somewhat look on himself like a matyr, a saviors, I don't want to give him the attention and satisfaction.

Well said Sir.
Arox was a pretty big troll in his early days. He's grown up a lot lately, but I still have my misgivings.

edit: whoops, missed this page entirely. :|
Quote from The Very End :Well, I agree that we must not ignore the threat he and other makes, but for now the best we can do about him is to ignore him. By that I mean the media and the avarage Joe, the police should of course ask him out and learn as much as they can so they maybe can prevent new attacks.

Well, he's getting the attention he wanted, whether you or anyone here watches or not.
But that attention can be limited. Don't be dense.
Limited? He's on every news channel? People all over the world are watching him.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG